Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

SORRY MONEY

This is a discussion on SORRY MONEY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Sorry Money for calling you a scammer.. i was mis lead about certain things and accusiing you of being a ...
Page: 1

BlaZn_AzN

Unhappy

Sorry Money for calling you a scammer.. i was mis lead about certain things and accusiing you of being a scammer..

Banned Senior Member

proof? SS's? no...?

Money

DONT TRADE WITH MONEY... he is a scammer..
    he has scamm destrroyermaster and Mrslies and a few more people.. even his mage that he sold he reclaim it and scamm destroyermaster and his item too.. so watch out dont trade shit with this fool.... he has scamm a lot of people.. so watch out..
    he is currently in Tormentors under the name tormentors[/b]
    I've just made trades with several people on this forum, the latest being with BFD_235, he gave me the item first, then I paid him, guess what, I didn't scam him. lol at scamming mrs lies, yeh even though he scammed my FRs, hell blood, glass belt ... the list goes on

ohhh blazn I remember you, you helped tom scam serveral ppl oops you didn't want me to say that did ya buddy. Yeh Tom told me that he told u he would scam me and give u the EME and some items, didn't he ? well he didn't get the change

BlaZn_AzN

haha me scamm? ask every single people i play with.. i got all my item thru purchase and trade and drop ask all AMITY n TORMENTOR CLAN that know me i bought all drop from them... and can you prove i scam? when i spend all my time online camping attila?

Money

haha me scamm? ask every single people i play with.. i got all my item thru purchase and trade and drop ask all AMITY n TORMENTOR CLAN that know me i bought all drop from them... and can you prove i scam? when i spend all my time online camping attila?[/b]
    nah you're just the little bitch that begs for items from tom

BlaZn_AzN

and nobody have to believe me but it just fair for me to let everyone online know what u do once destroyermaster and mrslies read this it will come clr to u.

and btw all my item are from attila so fuck you..

and luts sorry i post on wrong page

Protoss Arbiter Senior Member

1. Just because a person made a successful trade in the past doesn't mean a person isn't a scammer.
    2. Proof?

Beast&Harlot

I've just made trades with several people on this forum, the latest being with BFD_235, he gave me the item first, then I paid him, guess what, I didn't scam him. lol at scamming mrs lies, yeh even though he scammed my FRs, hell blood, glass belt ... the list goes on

ohhh blazn I remember you, you helped tom scam serveral ppl oops you didn't want me to say that did ya buddy. Yeh Tom told me that he told u he would scam me and give u the EME and some items, didn't he ? well he didn't get the change [/b]
    I agree that your a scammer you fucking scamed destroyer you loser peice of shit.

Mosh Pit

Yeah, i remember the few times i camped with ya guys

BlaZn > Money :P (not meant offensively)

BlaZn_AzN

and if you dont believe in this info is ur choice but i just like to let this useful information out to everyone .. and if u want proof ask mrslies and destroyermasters . i only use my msn for camping attila ask entire amity and chozen from tormentors

I_JuST_OwNed_U

All i can say is Blazn is GG and i know he doesnt scam, i partied attila parties with him all the time and he is a good guy, dont know u !Money! so im not going to say anything negative about u...just letting u know blazn doesnt scam

Money

ok. i appologise for calling you a scammer blazn, the fact still remains you know tom is a scammer, and the only reason u keep it quiet is because he told you he would give u his items.

BlaZn_AzN

i farm my owned item. i dont need help i have always paid for everything i own.

Money

Blazn, don't lie, you know tom is a scammer, why are you protecting him ?

BlaZn_AzN

btw if ur not a scammer why u pay attention to this? ur reputation should be good enough to protect u from my "lies"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast