Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

SORRY MONEY

This is a discussion on SORRY MONEY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I'm just defending myself, many people know im not a scammer, i have done various trades with no problem, Tom ...
Page: 2

Money

I'm just defending myself, many people know im not a scammer, i have done various trades with no problem, Tom scammed me, so I took back what was mine. Ok if thats a scam. then yeh im guilty

BlaZn_AzN

well one step to healing is accepting the things u've done "Ok if thats a scam. then yeh im guilty"

Money

blazn i told you, he scammed me so i got my items back, call it a scam if you wont, but i just took what he stole

if what money says is true then I dont think hes a scammer cause if some1 stole shit from me and I got a chance to take it back I would do it :S and I know 2 wrongs dont make a right but fuck that :S and cant say anything against either of u guys ^^ but money a.q KB :P

Money

if what money says is true then I dont think hes a scammer cause if some1 stole shit from me and I got a chance to take it back I would do it :S and I know 2 wrongs dont make a right but fuck that :S and cant say anything against either of u guys ^^ but money a.q KB :P[/b]

Finally some sence :P btw i've left KB now, i'll probably give my items to my friend okazi, as I don't feel like playing a game where you can't trust anyone. This game has lost it's fun.

Estacy_Rezz

Dan forget okazi gyft me :wub:

Roberto

i camped with blaz milion time atila when i was human and i didnt have any problem with him.

i camped with blaz milion time atila when i was human and i didnt have any problem with him.[/b]
    +1

BlaZn_AzN

well since u said u just took back what is urs then why dont you return the shit u took that belong to me? since some of it is mine.??? or the account you sold to masterdestroyer and give back the item u took after you sold the account???

Infra

i bought glaciere erenion +7 from Money...and trade was succesful no scam...

kangs

Money , seems like ur a a scamer and a liar. First u acused Blazen of being a scamer than u said that he wasnt.
    Ive known Blazen for a while and done heaps of different stuff with him and all I can say is that he is definately not a scammer .

okazi

i can assure that money isn't a scammer
    i've known him since 2years i think.
    nvr did anything wrong to people.

just imagine if you get hacked and you get the change to get your items back and fuck the guy that hacked you .Anyone would refuse that?

i don't think so

love you money

kiwi

I have played with blazn for a long time now and know he is an honest hard working reliable friend money you should get your facts right before throwing casual accusations around

LiekProAndStuff

not to say anything against either person here, and i have met blazn ingame a few times and think he is a nice guy, but i really believe some evidence would be nice, im not going to believe this guy is a scammer until i see some evidence other than "you did it" and if it was as he says a chance to get his own scammed items back i see no prob, we would all love to scam anyone who scams us for our items back

and everyone who has backed up blazn here, i want u to know taht this isnt an insult or anything i merely mean to point something out that i have seen, and you all no i <3 u guys but just coz u camp attila with someone doesnt mean they havnt done something wrong and mamba dont you think blazn should provide evidence before he trows his accusations around

and another reminder, im just trying to be an impartial observer guys please dont jump down my throat over ally chat

campijohn

fact: blazn thinks he knows someone scammed someone else - and lost some items in the process.
    fact: money admits to having scammed a char (possibly, with reason, but clearly admits to it).

seems like, at least between blazn and dan some type of agreement might be feasible.

fact: there are to many cheaters in this game...and ko is one of them

john

fact: i know and like both blazn and dan.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast