Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

SORRY MONEY

This is a discussion on SORRY MONEY within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I told you I have appologised for saying you helped him scam. I was just annoyed that you start acusing ...
Page: 3

Money

I told you I have appologised for saying you helped him scam. I was just annoyed that you start acusing me of things. But blazn, you know tom is a scammer and have known for months. Anyway, if you want to start an agreement then pm your msn, so we can settle this without being childish and calling each other names.

cat

I know about the scamm on Money done by tom because he told me about it but at that time I was thinking hes a big mouthed guy just trying to impress me. And I know that Tom gave you (Blazn) several items but I never heared about him (Blazn) being a scammer. Only fact is that he knew about Tom and what he did

Money

I know about the scamm on Money done by tom because he told me about it but at that time I was thinking hes a big mouthed guy just trying to impress me. And I know that Tom gave you (Blazn) several items but I never heared about him (Blazn) being a scammer. Only fact is that he knew about Tom and what he did[/b]

Thank you yes tom did scam me, I just took back what was mine. And I don't think blazn is a scammer, and I'm sorry for acusing him.

Money

I know about the scamm on Money done by tom because he told me about it but at that time I was thinking hes a big mouthed guy just trying to impress me. And I know that Tom gave you (Blazn) several items but I never heared about him (Blazn) being a scammer. Only fact is that he knew about Tom and what he did[/b]

Also true Those items, were mine that he traded for rogue items, you knew he scammed me but you glady took the items from tom.

cat I must thank you for this, you've really helped mmm maybe this is why tom told me never to talk to someone called cat...

cat

:huh:

bigone

i think the problem is between destrroyermaster and Money only the 2 knows what happen ;so coming here accusing others just because u heard someone telling in it that's stupide. personnaly i know money for a long date he or she always been correct; for Blazn according to all he is a correct to so let the scammed face the scammer

OzZzZzZz

WRONG SECTION !!!

Money

Sorry Money for calling you a scammer.. i was mis lead about certain things and accusiing you of being a scammer..[/b]

Thank you for the appology

numb1337

money is gay

BlaZn_AzN

well i kept my word n you kept urs so that the end of it..........

I_JuST_OwNed_U

HAHHA, BLAZ u noob :P ur GG but noob like a whole lotta of us are <3

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123