Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Sou1K33p3r<--- SNE assisant *Scammer*

This is a discussion on Sou1K33p3r<--- SNE assisant *Scammer* within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Ask me if i want him to help me lvl while i was in C-West !! After finding out i ...
Page: 1

Perfection

Ask me if i want him to help me lvl while i was in C-West !!

After finding out i was selling my gear and GB&#39;s logged my Account and mailed my stuff to him!!

i logged him just to prove it right befor he changed his PW

wow... dude i told u my story... i went on ur account and those letters to me for soul pots i borrowed... then u go and past this shit... and i changed my pw like 2 days after i let u go on it to prove to u i didnt take uir stuff... so until u get proof it was me or someone else stop spreading nonsense please....

lime

DONT SHARE ACCOUNTS!

anyone who shares there account with an utter random is a dumbass!

Perfection

wow... dude i told u my story... i went on ur account and those letters to me for soul pots i borrowed... then u go and past this shit... and i changed my pw like 2 days after i let u go on it to prove to u i didnt take uir stuff... so until u get proof it was me or someone else stop spreading nonsense please....[/b]
    GL Selling my shit

unsolved_mystery

scammer. pfff ur done <_<
    lol so you sent all those soul pots in 1 day LOL dude ur such a liar. HAHAHA
    yea i mail myself 8 letters full a soulpots i borrowed from my friend as well.
    you fucking scammer.

agendas

yup BB he got ya :P

Wow, disappointing, another douche sells his honor for some items in a game...pathetic.

Canek

it seems ppl never change...once a scammer always a scammer. Good job doing such a lame action, finally its prooved that u were a scammer before.

unsolved_mystery

at least come up with a decent excuse for it to maybe keep a little of your dignity. "i borrowed some soul pots so i sent myself 8 letters of them." lol gg man.

paperownz

zzz Never thot Insert will b scammer.

lol... i dont even no some of u flaming... so doesnt bother me.. i hav already spoken to lastfurion many times in vent about it.... and proven my point several times but he still choose to post.. so gg to all u :S

Perfection

Bro u tried to tell me that u logged my acc with 300+usd worth of gear and mailed pots to urself( which ur didnt ask to have) and then i logg and my gears gone and ur saying yes i loged the acc yes it was in the time frame of the acc and yes u and i only 2 to have info but no u didnt still it ... and the day before u were asking for free gb cuz i had so much i would miss any that many

yes thats everything im saying....

seriously dude... it wasnt me.. i play plenty other peoples accounts and nothing gone bad... done good trades on here with 100% positive feedback from everyone... y would i go out and destroy it all for a couple of small items.... just doesnt sound right

vitaljoe

.... hmm well you could of just sent a bunch of hmm letters to him to make it look like u got proof and logged his acct and took ss but never share accts first off and second off thats not proof. proof would be pics of the items on his acct k ty but any hows ko is dieng fast so wat eva ^^

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

.... hmm well you could of just sent a bunch of hmm letters to him to make it look like u got proof and logged his acct and took ss but never share accts first off and second off thats not proof. proof would be pics of the items on his acct k ty but any hows ko is dieng fast so wat eva ^^ [/b]
    +1

Infact, I shared account with him (no seals) for a month or two. Then I stopped for sum reason forgot why :/?

But I know insert is not a scammer. He shared acct with many ppl Pubjo3, ClickAndDie, ShitLuck and many more and never heard from them being hacked or scammed.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast