Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Sou1K33p3r<--- SNE assisant *Scammer*

This is a discussion on Sou1K33p3r<--- SNE assisant *Scammer* within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; he is a proven scammer and a confessed macroer, proof was posted of his items being mailed stop being naiive, ...
Page: 3

SuperSin Senior Member JayClaiba's Avatar

he is a proven scammer and a confessed macroer, proof was posted of his items being mailed

stop being naiive, this guy scammed people he had been friends with for 6 months before

anybody who can do that is scum[/b]
    But He is a nice guy :/

pretty_healer

True nice guy there is no real proof id have 2 say :angry: plz close topic this is done

Even Though it is his fault for sharing acct. :/

You never know. beside either u made it up or not.

agendas

lol... thats coming from the biggest loser markis... wow i no plenty people in and out of sne that would hav a few things to say about u.... so shh please nothing to do with u ty

im innocent... thanks to all those loyal friends that still believe me... i dont think this topic is right for olyppia market place either...

and i didnt scam on insert back in the day... i got keylogged if u remember all my items went of insert as well plus the other people acocunt i had played within the couple of days... that wa sin the past and i moved on....[/b]
    markis / freeze isnt loser one of nicest guyz if i recall i always remembered SNE to not be thta nice of ppl....... gremmy was nice to me few times....... but then again im nicest player on olympia

oOapplesOo

durka LOVES wang lawl mannnnnnnn damn i think its late:S i think hey yer!

agendas

durka LOVES wang lawl mannnnnnnn damn i think its late:S i think hey yer![/b]
    zzz AQ wtf were u drunk when u said this? i cant understand last part :P

oOapplesOo

i think i was incredibly stoned and online for some strange ass reason lol sorry u had to witness that

markis / freeze isnt loser one of nicest guyz if i recall i always remembered SNE to not be thta nice of ppl....... gremmy was nice to me few times....... but then again im nicest player on olympia [/b]
    Oh Rly? You Never gyfted me ure HB+6

Perfection

Still Thats not proof... Any1 can do that.

I don&#39;t beleive he scammed any1 unless he did in the past which is way back.

When we shared acct in the past (Bigmaster), I had 500m On my acct and when i logged He pulled out 250m and i pmed him and asked him where did my money go. He said he bought SS+0 at a cheap priceand wants to sell it for more and told me he would pay me back later. And yes he paid me back. i could be wrong. Nobody knows if he did it or not.

If you want to post real proof, then post a picture of him USING or HAVING or infact SELLING your stuff.[/b]
    lmao

500m will not corrupt men but 30gb worth of gear will!

Oh Rly? You Never gyfted me ure HB+6 [/b]
    lmao coz it was +7
    and we were hacked by jay

R.I.P. Markis Senior Member zXFuryXz's Avatar

lmao coz it was +7
    and we were hacked by jay[/b]
    and then accused me h34r: then som1 told every1 in the my clan that i was a scammer =D

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

This must be the drama of the week :wub:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123