Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Splash scammer!

This is a discussion on Splash scammer! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Gaah Modern us gave the items back idk if kamikazee also did but why the fuck you scam it..?...
Page: 2

Question everything. Senior Member josri's Avatar

Gaah Modern us gave the items back idk if kamikazee also did but why the fuck you scam it..?

bountyhunter

lets say that everybody will quit and the clan will fall apart. Grobs will keep all the items ? Or what will happen to clan drops after dispanding the clan ?

ST

Gaah Modern us gave the items back idk if kamikazee also did but why the fuck you scam it..?[/b]
    I didnt give the elf belt back. Before i left i said that ull receive elf belt back. I got silver premium right now, and i just cant unseal it... I dont think Haris will say that im scammer, before i joined TheReapers back, after i came back, i said haris, do you want elf belt back? He said no. I left coz i miss old good comunity, its was nice to play with real grobs, he was leading it realy good. I dont telling that haris is back leader, i couldnt lead clan like he does. I respect him, but i just cant stay in it... 11 people in clan, not doing bosses, almost never xp party, have to find turkish party... Eh... What can i say... I had nice time at reapers at beggining, but now i feel much better in GoodGame, coz its reminds me Annihilation. TOTAL POWNAGE CLAN, my family... <3 Well... Sad that grobs left

Mercyful

Me and my sharer helped enough at Bosses make clan more powerfull and u told me at the end Im suck and wasnt help at bosses.

So do u think u will get that EB back ? dreams lol

And u r not real Grobs kk thx bb [/b]
    wow ur funny.. steal from one of the most respected clans in usko... and then lie some more? grobs is very clear on what the rules r and wut he does. grobs is the most generous person on ko4life imo. hes helped me get a start on logos before.. and it helped alot

hope gg kicks u..

LoL, I have no idea why this guy isn&#39;t banned from KO4Life.

He scammed Insanity on Logos

His friend scammed Syndicate on Girakon

and

now he scammed TheReaper on Akara??

GOGOGO SCAMMING SPREE

nocomment

wow ur funny.. steal from one of the most respected clans in usko... and then lie some more? grobs is very clear on what the rules r and wut he does. grobs is the most generous person on ko4life imo. hes helped me get a start on logos before.. and it helped alot

hope gg kicks u..[/b]
    which grobs?^_^ because the real one ( i&#39;m sure that he helped ya ) is not playing and about item give it back! and yes i think when clan get disbanded grobs will have like 50+ drops only for him

LoL, I have no idea why this guy isn&#39;t banned from KO4Life.

He scammed Insanity on Logos

His friend scammed Syndicate on Girakon

and

now he scammed TheReaper on Akara??

GOGOGO SCAMMING SPREE[/b]
    oh so if my friend will scam someone it will make me a scammer? who cares about his friend ;a

Banned

Me and my sharer helped enough at Bosses make clan more powerfull and u told me at the end Im suck and wasnt help at bosses.

So do u think u will get that EB back ? dreams lol

And u r not real Grobs kk thx bb [/b]
    If u joined knowing thereapers rulez u should back to him that drop. If not u not deserve to join to any clan on akara. Sad to hear that from people like you.

TheReapers will never disband , be sure what i said ... all who are in my clan now are ppl who i know long time , and those who left are just selfish biatches...who only cares about "ytems".But i dun care , i have fun with my clannies . And modern , i don&#39;t know how u got 65 lvl ...if there wasn&#39;t exp parties , but whatever , GL in goodgame :lol: .

And modern , i don&#39;t know how u got 65 lvl ...if there wasn&#39;t exp parties , but whatever[/b]
    =

have to find turkish party...[/b]
    xD

None of my business but clearly this baba should give the elf belt back. You agreed to something when you joined, and now you are going back apon the agreement, this deems you as UNTRUSTABLE. Your probably a decent bloke, but the right thing to do, regardless of how unfair it may seem, is to give the elf belt back, and get everyone to gtfo your back. After all its only an elf belt xD

oh so if my friend will scam someone it will make me a scammer? who cares about his friend ;a[/b]
    Merely stating who he associates with. Personally i wouldnt wanna befriend a scammer.

which grobs?^_^ because the real one ( i&#39;m sure that he helped ya ) is not playing and about item give it back! and yes i think when clan get disbanded grobs will have like 50+ drops only for him
    oh so if my friend will scam someone it will make me a scammer? who cares about his friend ;a[/b]
    no, but if you have been playing with the same ppl since logos, and you tried to defend your friend when he scammed an item from clan, then yes, i will call you a lame scammer too.

i have no idea why you are trying to defend this guy. you know nothing about this guy, so stfu and gtfo

It is pretty dumb, I see theReapers actually give stuff out, any other clan keep all the shit..If you really think about it why the fuck go kill Isiloon when the leader will keep the drop, why the fuck go kill Felankor to get the leader a Ring of Felankor? LMAO That&#39;s why so many people wants to be leader this days and that&#39;s why there isnt a worthy fucking clan out there.

Axarus

5.) Any Uniques or other items given to a clan member from the Clan bank always belong to the clan, so if you choose to leave the clan, or quit the game, you must return those items. you may not sell them at anytime. If you don&#39;t do this, I will let the clan leader of your new clan know of what you did, and you will never get a drop from them. I have that power , even from ppl that hate me.(Removed)

http://thereapers.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3348

no, but if you have been playing with the same ppl since logos, and you tried to defend your friend when he scammed an item from clan, then yes, i will call you a lame scammer too.

i have no idea why you are trying to defend this guy. you know nothing about this guy, so stfu and gtfo[/b]
    ya u know me very well lol and what u talking about logos and Girakon i wasnt scam any1

I am pretty sure you played with deathy and thesimpledeath on girakon, aka scammers from logos

so you knew these rules, and u still cry about it?

Axarus

Real Grobs removed 5 point on Reapers forum

u played with them in same clan too so u also r scammer? i think no so why u talking about others

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast