Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Splash scammer!

This is a discussion on Splash scammer! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Merely stating who he associates with. Personally i wouldnt wanna befriend a scammer.[/b] yes but maybe he dont like him ...
Page: 3

nocomment

Merely stating who he associates with. Personally i wouldnt wanna befriend a scammer.[/b]
    yes but maybe he dont like him now? he was his friend before he scammed someone...

no, but if you have been playing with the same ppl since logos, and you tried to defend your friend when he scammed an item from clan, then yes, i will call you a lame scammer too.

i have no idea why you are trying to defend this guy. you know nothing about this guy, so stfu and gtfo[/b]
    i was playing with him on girakon in thereapers at akara and now in gg 2 so stfu fcking idiot if u dont know nothing.
    and i'm not defending him because i was writing "give it back" i'm only saying that is stupid rule :f so true what deathie said.

yes but maybe he dont like him now? he was his friend before he scammed someone...[/b]
    If thats the case then i guess thats fair enough ^^

yes but maybe he dont like him now? he was his friend before he scammed someone...
    i was playing with him on girakon in thereapers at akara and now in gg 2 so stfu fcking idiot if u dont know nothing.
    and i'm not defending him because i was writing "give it back" i'm only saying that is stupid rule :f so true what deathie said.[/b]
    ya sorry i only know one thing: he was a scammer, and will always be a scammer. I guess that is all I need to know.

(->)

Hope hydra boots u from clan

Oh gosh.. things are bad in the reapers at the minute. Let me tell you all though.. The Reapers are at their lowest point in USKO history right now but we have the right attitude within the memberbase we have at the moment and as Harris says, we are all friends. Friends are what makes this game. I know its a cliche to say that its all about fun but it really is. Although a lot of guys from The Reapers have left and went to various other clans ( No disrespect to them, especially GG who are indeed rocking the shit out of A(n)kara at the moment) as Grobs says, TR will never disband. We are tight right now.. and we have had to deal with about 90% of the english speaking c*cksuckers who have been in this server, so let me just say, if there isnt hope for us now.. there never will be.

The Reapers will live on through friendship. Lets just see how we develop once again into the best clan in Akara.

Gaah Modern us gave the items back idk if kamikazee also did but why the fuck you scam it..?[/b]
    I gave back the clandrop ofc...and Harris i really dont understand you, you call the ppl that left selfish bastards and item hungry ? The reason i left the clan was becuz i didnt exp much with Thereapers i was always in other partys like Modern said...So when your saying on msn that i stayed in TheReapers just for the exp i really dont know what ur talking about, So instead of get mad at everyone that leave maybe you should try to be friends with some instead of just calling people all kinda stuff cuz then im sure they wont join TheReapers again... Even if your not in the same clan doesnt mean you have to hate eachother.

/Peace!

5.) Any Uniques or other items given to a clan member from the Clan bank always belong to the clan, so if you choose to leave the clan, or quit the game, you must return those items. you may not sell them at anytime. If you don't do this, I will let the clan leader of your new clan know of what you did, and you will never get a drop from them. I have that power , even from ppl that hate me.(Removed)

http://thereapers.dk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3348
    ya u know me very well lol and what u talking about logos and Girakon i wasnt scam any1[/b]
    if that is true so the rule dont apply to him no ? :blink:

sad to see more greedy kids
    we all hate turks for various reasons but yet they prove to be more united and less greedy than our so called "legit English speakin players"
    well wt can be said, he makes his objective of joinin a clan really clear, to get the "items"

goodluck to the clan he is now
    coz just think abt this situation that u kill SQ and it dropps an IN or talos and it drops IB and unfortunately drop went to splash/axar
    wt u think gona happen??

yeh, thought so

RideOn

If u want talk go to msn[/b]
    u should give back the elf belt dude , i give back the eme too; i died on bosses scout and all the shit but i give back a item... its the rules of that clan...

if he dont get kicked from good game :P that sux..

well - heres my opinion of this situation.

1) i think that the rule of clan drops being returned to clan is stupid - are your members slaves that just get items for the clan? what happens if someone quits the game? seems silly to do all that work for nothing.

our members earn their drops and can sell them or trade them to improve their items. we do ask that if a better drop is awarded that they pass down the previous drop to another deserving member. donny and trent even passed down their personal items when getting better awards.

2) what happened in his previous clan is not too much of a concern of our clan - we value the contribution that splash gives to us and will reward him accordingly. in my opinion, he earned that drop - even though it would have been better to abide by all clan rules or leave the clan, i personally have a problem faulting him for failing to abide by an unjust rule.

3)we dont want any animousity with TheReapers whatever the outcome of this - our clans should stick together to combat the cheaters. sorry if there was a problem with people leaving.

I think having to pay 17.5% of my hard earned cash to leeching benefit fraudsters who sit on their lazy ass drinking beer all day is an unjust rule.. , can i be exempt from abiding by it pls mr Government?

+1

but seriously - what happens to the clan items in the end? what is the end goal of the clan?

so people join the clan to gain xp, pk and rent items?

Rule is gay, but if u agree with them you should stick to them

Emm .. i dun care about your rules dude , we got our own , and why should there be end of clan ? - only ppl that think like that i call clanhoppers...

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast