Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Stadik-god.........

This is a discussion on Stadik-god......... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is plain and simple: he bought my char on a cypher ring paid through moneybookers, here is the money ...
Page: 1

lime

This is plain and simple:

he bought my char on a cypher ring paid through moneybookers, here is the money received:

******* 13 Sep 08 11:43 Receive Money from [email protected] 354.68

******* 30 Sep 08 09:07 Receive Money Cancellation Cancel 'from [email protected]' 13 Sep 08 -354.68 cancelled

"This is what moneybookers said
    Please be kindly advised that the charge back was initiated by the credit card issuer, not by Moneybookers.
    We would kindly suggest you to contact your customer and to discuss the matter with him/her, as our enquiry has been ignored."

I got a good response from stadik at first but that soon stopped and has has taken to ignoring me or blocking me, but yet he can still sell items on here after the event so its pretty obvious i was now scammed he just doesnt have the balls to even admit he scammed me

So I thought it was genuine mistake and he would resend the money but since he has been happy seling stuff on here after the event it clearly shows im never getting my money and have lost my hard earned char.

so over to you stadik.. although the evidence is pretty clear

I have the MSN convos but I will just post this screenshot instead

Mezmerize

damn, have u got any clue what is his actual nick?

lime

Im assuming he changed my chars name do im afraid I dont know

Why not let him take a picture of his bank statement before taking any actions. He wasn't lieing about not receiving the money.

lime

so the money has disapeared into nowhere and he has ignored me for over a week and continued trading with other people??

he has the money and if he didnt he should at least have the decency to tell me whats going on instead of ignore me/block me.....

at first as i said i trusted him and it was maybe his bank, but the fact he has not replied to any of my messages on msn for over a week when he has traded and posted on here since my messages is pretty obvious.

and anyway since im in the UK and MB is UK firm im taking them to the FOS to get my money which will fcuk his bank anyway

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

Wow, godlessness, I'm disappointed.

He always seemed like a trustable guy to me. Known him since twisted noble was in it's early days.

I dont see him selling any items : /

lime

Im talking about buying items too.

so the money has disapeared into nowhere and he has ignored me for over a week and continued trading with other people??

he has the money and if he didnt he should at least have the decency to tell me whats going on instead of ignore me/block me.....

at first as i said i trusted him and it was maybe his bank, but the fact he has not replied to any of my messages on msn for over a week when he has traded and posted on here since my messages is pretty obvious.

and anyway since im in the UK and MB is UK firm im taking them to the FOS to get my money which will fcuk his bank anyway[/b]
    IF it was a mistake wich i would want to see bank statements also but i know him very well and he's not a scammer. I agree with wicked did you give him a chance to show proof? and from my understading you cant chargeback on moneybookers so if something happend im sure someone will get to the bottom of it. didnt he just buy this last week? if you posted i was a scammer so soon i would say fuk it and you wouldnt get a damn thing....im in the same field of work he is in and sometimes we put 13+ hours a day in work so i know how hard it is to resolve a problem with hours that conflict with work....

lime

IF it was a mistake wich i would want to see bank statements also but i know him very well and he's not a scammer. I agree with wicked did you give him a chance to show proof? and from my understading you cant chargeback on moneybookers so if something happend im sure someone will get to the bottom of it. didnt he just buy this last week? if you posted i was a scammer so soon i would say fuk it and you wouldnt get a damn thing....im in the same field of work he is in and sometimes we put 13+ hours a day in work so i know how hard it is to resolve a problem with hours that conflict with work....[/b]
    how long do i need to give him a chance? the money was charged back on 30th september, you can clearly see on my original post the date it was bought. its now the 12th october, he has ignored all my messages since at least 3/4th october and he has been online. what would you think?

also where else do you think the money has gone? I have been very patient and left him him messages and messages with no response so what am i supposed to do when hes been selling stuff after all this has happened so obviusly he cant be bothered to reply to me.

I thought he was GG also and was in same clan as him for a while

also you can chargeack through moneybookers - hence this wouldnt of happened, email MB and they will soon tell you that you can.

XtheFox Senior Member microsmurf's Avatar

i'm with lime on this one in till he either gives the char back or gives him the money it's a scam.
    even if it was not his fault that the money did not go through.
    if he is not a scammer then he should be on the phone with his cc company and MB to find out whats going on and keep in constent contact with lime and make sure he knows every thing thats going on.
    but as far as i see it he is a scammer

LukeStyle

IF it was a mistake wich i would want to see bank statements also but i know him very well and he's not a scammer. I agree with wicked did you give him a chance to show proof? and from my understading you cant chargeback on moneybookers so if something happend im sure someone will get to the bottom of it. didnt he just buy this last week? if you posted i was a scammer so soon i would say fuk it and you wouldnt get a damn thing....im in the same field of work he is in and sometimes we put 13+ hours a day in work so i know how hard it is to resolve a problem with hours that conflict with work....[/b]
    are u kidding me? He shouldnt have to give him a "CHANCE" to show proof.... He sold his fcking char and ur cousin charged him back. Plain and simple. If the transaction went ok nobody would need any proof.

so many scammers in this game makes me sick man. I guess we wouldnt have drama if a certain group of people didnt scam....

fredie

that ''stadik'' guy is a big scammer. he wanted to buy my chitin shield and insisted on using paypal for that trade like crazy. i refused to trade that way, of course, but he found another way to scam via moneybookers! big scammer!

I've know Statik for a long time, I even vouched for him. I remember helping him trade his items because he trusted me with them waay back.

I tried to msn Stadik about this 4 days ago and haven't received any return msn. He was usually on msn all the time, but now hasn't logged in a week.

I know he will see this, and I truly hope he isn't going to go through with this. Don't sell ur honor, it's not worth it. Don't go down this road and don't go out being remembered like this...

Munger is a good guy, he needed to sell his stuff to keep him in his home, otherwise he would have stayed in the game. We all know the problems of the world finance atm, this isn't about stealing items in a game, do the right thing.

are u kidding me? He shouldnt have to give him a "CHANCE" to show proof.... He sold his fcking char and ur cousin charged him back. Plain and simple. If the transaction went ok nobody would need any proof.

so many scammers in this game makes me sick man. I guess we wouldnt have drama if a certain group of people didnt scam....[/b]

i remimber when everbody called you a scammer when spec got jacked!! so who are you to put your two fukin cents in?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast