Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Stadik-god.........

This is a discussion on Stadik-god......... within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Wow. So godmage is a huge scammer. People can change real fast i guess. sorry to hear that mung :s ...
Page: 2

Wow. So godmage is a huge scammer. People can change real fast i guess.

sorry to hear that mung :s

to dogma- that was all figured out w/ luke so yea. let him put his 2 cents in. Your cousin is obviously staying out of public for a reason lol. I wasn't born yesterday. If the trade went smooth nobody would have to post PROOF. Your cousin scammed someone of a lot of time/money , so blow me.

Wow. So godmage is a huge scammer. People can change real fast i guess.

sorry to hear that mung :s

to dogma- that was all figured out w/ luke so yea. let him put his 2 cents in. Your cousin is obviously staying out of public for a reason lol. I wasn't born yesterday. If the trade went smooth nobody would have to post PROOF. Your cousin scammed someone of a lot of time/money , so blow me.[/b]
    wow! i cant believe how fast people turn on each other on this game.....im sorta glad all my shit got jacked! fuk this game...dont have to worry about hearing from me again....

um if hes family y dont u just go to his house or call him?

lime

as i said i firstly beleived him, but now 14 days later and I have nothing, its quite simple I think the money never event went out of his account, Mb didnt authorise it properly or something and the bank reversed the transaction. So stadik got my char on cypher ring and never spent a penny on it.

if this was all an error why has he started to ignore me and not reply to my messages? if this was a mistake surely i would have had my money back by now or he would of said SOMETHING

Im not here to fcuking argue, at the end of the month i lose my house if I cant pay the massive amount the bank want and thats it, this money had me set to pay and give me breathing space, ive sold evrything I have and am currently on a borrowed crack pot shit ass peice of crap laptop trying to flog everything i own on ebay and your cousin has probably fcuked me wether its a mistake or not.... if he was legit he would have replied to me with an apology and given me my money.

Everyone needs to settle down here, lets see if he responds and makes things good.

I still find it hard to believe so maybe there is a reason that there is a delay, I'm still hoping for the best.

lime

well i hope that but wicked just added him to an msn convo and he left so i think thats it.

and tbh i wouldnt of post this post up if he had contacted me, also if he does give me my money with an explanation i will issue an apology here too. but currently im not the one that needs to be apologising

EXP Extraordinaire Senior Member HeavensReject's Avatar

if he turns out to be a scammer i say go die in a hole in the iraq desert sumwhere

and then dogma can eat a juicy wang too

stadik-god

I didn't charge back on this, Moneybookers did it themselves. As for sending you my bank statement... I haven't received Septembers yet, I think I got Augusts around Sep. 17th. And I really don't know what good that will do because ill have to edit out my personal info.

We have both been scammed here my Moneybookers. After numerous messages I sent MB they still haven't been able to tell me why they canceled the transaction 17 days after it went through and was in your bank, (from what you told me).

As Radarcher will tell you I had plans to play the priest, but I haven't even logged on for more then 5 min since the 30th. when all this shit happened. This was not my plan. I'm very tempted to just email you the account info because it don't look like they are sending me the money so I don't care anymore.

and

Fredie,
    You sir calling me a scammer because I wanted to do paypal instead of dealing with Western Union's $70+ charge. that is a sorry thing to do sir. I have made Tons of trades here. Its nice to see how fast people turn on you.

Spec,
    What does staying out of public even mean? Its nice that you just assume I'm a scammer.

I am not the bad guy here, I don't care how many of you call me a scammer

Thanks,
    The honorable,

Stadik

TehFonz

I didn't charge back on this, Moneybookers did it themselves. As for sending you my bank statement... I haven't received Septembers yet, I think I got Augusts around Sep. 17th. And I really don't know what good that will do because ill have to edit out my personal info.

We have both been scammed here my Moneybookers. After numerous messages I sent MB they still haven't been able to tell me why they canceled the transaction 17 days after it went through and was in your bank, (from what you told me).

As Radarcher will tell you I had plans to play the priest, but I haven't even logged on for more then 5 min since the 30th. when all this shit happened. This was not my plan. I'm very tempted to just email you the account info because it don't look like they are sending me the money so I don't care anymore.

and

Fredie,
    You sir calling me a scammer because I wanted to do paypal instead of dealing with Western Union's $70+ charge. that is a sorry thing to do sir. I have made Tons of trades here. Its nice to see how fast people turn on you.

Spec,
    What does staying out of public even mean? Its nice that you just assume I'm a scammer.

Thanks,
    The honorable,

Stadik[/b]
    This guy is hung like a horse. no joke

If The Glove Does Not Fit, You Must Acquit

lime

Thanks,
    The honorable,

Stadik[/b]
    why dont you tell me these things?? why did you leave me in the dark, we coulda being going against moneybookers togethor if this is the case...

anyway speak to me on msn if you will, the money never went in my bank it was stuck in frozen on MB straight away

the ONLY REASON i posted this is the fact you havent spoke to me or replied to my messages but have seemed fit enough to carry on trading after, this annoyed me more than anything as i have been very patient.

Also i would prefer it if you gave the acc info to chris since i cant do anything with it anyway, while this goes on. if this is done and you start speaking to me on msn I will apologise formally on the forum.

LukeStyle

and

Fredie,

Spec,

Thanks,
    The honorable,

Stadik[/b]
    Yea, Im assuming a lot. Munger sold his char to you and didnt get any money FROM YOU, boy im sure jumping to conclusions lol. Everything is laid out on the table; until munger gets paid, YOU are a scammer in my eyes.
    <-- spec btw

stadik-god

Yea, Im assuming a lot. Munger sold his char to you and didnt get any money FROM YOU, boy im sure jumping to conclusions lol. Everything is laid out on the table; until munger gets paid, YOU are a scammer in my eyes.
    <-- spec btw[/b]
    Drama much?

lime

Drama much?[/b]
    so whats going on then stadik, you again have ignored my msn message again, this can be resolved very easily by yourself by telling me your next steps and what your going to do?

so whats going on then stadik, you again have ignored my msn message again, this can be resolved very easily by yourself by telling me your next steps and what your going to do?[/b]
    stadik has scammed you. from what i gathered it wasnt on purpose. last thursday he asked if i knew anything about moneybookers and i asked why. he said its because they said the transaction didnt go through but no money was credited to his account. i said well it may take awhile and the conversation was pretty short. then i see this post. i didnt know the whole story when i posted but got pissed to see the guys i played ko with flame stadik who i thought wouldnt do something like that and me over something thats going on between munger and stadik. i also didnt want to believe that stadik had ripped anyone off. as for anyone who wants to talk shit to me because of what he did can go SUCK PERI"S HORSE OFF! i lost over 1k in this game and i have no respect for people who do that. so what it is is what it is.

thats all i got to say about that.

stadik-god

FUCK you jay

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast