Stats all messed up but quite funny

This is a discussion on Stats all messed up but quite funny within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; http://www.kodb.info/np/olympia...
Page: 1

MightyFourTwenty420

no there not ur just retarted

lime

with the new cape ranking they are all messed up if you look at the placements and the actual ranks :0

From Bankrupt to Blue Sky Senior Member Riley's Avatar

I see nothing wrong

it still shows top by np but is acurate on who has glowly

lime

riley then you must go back to school and learn to count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 hehe

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

riley then you must go back to school and learn to count 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10 hehe[/b]
    +1

silverbuffer18

lol

Banned

Looks like they did it the best way it could be done. Placed top to bottom by total np's with the actual rank out to the side. We need to kill isiloon.

paperownz

well kodb.info mostly went by np rank. But the put number 1,2,3. To me ko went by leader ship point. or cape. dunno.

Banned

They both went the same way, but I don't think kodb is set up to put it in order. They are set up to go from most np's to least. If no one on the server had killed isiloon/felanknor then the rankings would be in the way the clans are listed, but if you kill isiloon then you are automatically ranked higher than clans who haven't, and if you kill felanknor then you are automatically ranked higher than clans who have only killed isiloon, or haven't killed either one.

paperownz

ya u rite.

lime

They both went the same way, but I don't think kodb is set up to put it in order. They are set up to go from most np's to least. If no one on the server had killed isiloon/felanknor then the rankings would be in the way the clans are listed, but if you kill isiloon then you are automatically ranked higher than clans who haven't, and if you kill felanknor then you are automatically ranked higher than clans who have only killed isiloon, or haven't killed either one.[/b]

so RM must have killed felankor also now then. we still beat em ha!