Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

still no 70s in akara?

This is a discussion on still no 70s in akara? within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; lol ppl who flame no lives just wish they had the other char :P...
Page: 2

AlanKo

lol ppl who flame no lives just wish they had the other char :P

come on whole Akara server FAST FAST ALL GET LVL70 so i Babashop me one i wanna pwn with nik n the crew

btw nik gimme ur vent info or something on msn so i come and hate on ya'll ahahaha

synergyhockey

acaully people who spam no life are right becuase most of those people don't have lives. honestly, who can devote that kind of time to the game each day? people who don't have school, job, work, sports. gogogo right hand for another 10 years.

destroy

who cares, ppl who lvl like hell are more prone to selling their characters. Mostly rich noobs buy it and without skill and friends around find the game damn boring soon and leave. I have friends on Ares who are lvl 62 and having so much fun...

Lvl without background of friends=nothing

wheresunshine

Ohhhh DESTROY old PREATORIANS LEADER good man, good gun and good leader... who remamber PREATORIANS they know... we are a realy good friends and realy great clan

Ohhhh DESTROY old PREATORIANS LEADER good man, good gun and good leader... who remamber PREATORIANS they know... we are a realy good friends and realy great clan[/b]
    a co jako?

JahSurmale

Hmm i saw 1 lvl 70 ice mage but didnt remember name sry (A) at cz

67 atm, i think scaramozzino will be first mage 70 and prob first lvl 70 too lvl 68 but gets a lvl every 1-3 days.. :S

Banned Senior Member

67 atm, i think scaramozzino will be first mage 70 and prob first lvl 70 too lvl 68 but gets a lvl every 1-3 days.. :S[/b]
    He cannot win! i wanna be faster than him lvl 70! aq~!

Charles01

Kujo/Andre/QuelArph are getting 70 tonight or tomorrow.....Don't know their IGN..Will make Catastrophe on Orc Side when they are 70..Atm they are in Human[/b]
    QuelAprh is playin Akara?? he is one of best wariors ive met in this game.. also he babashop a lot and hes pro in upg.. sent him greeting from Smartcookie from ronark..

so one of u guys is saying because im gonna babbashop me my first char cuz i got school and a job im a noob?

if so some1 gimme info to some char with equal items and ill destroy u no matter, if i lose i will never look at this forum again.

Phace

so one of u guys is saying because im gonna babbashop me my first char cuz i got school and a job im a noob?

if so some1 gimme info to some char with equal items and ill destroy u no matter, if i lose i will never look at this forum again.[/b]
    deal

fix chars with same items / class (no priest) rogue or warrior

QuelAprh is playin Akara?? he is one of best wariors ive met in this game.. also he babashop a lot and hes pro in upg.. sent him greeting from Smartcookie from ronark..[/b]
    ya Mustafa is good guy he owns net cafe and is like 38 i think lately havnt spoken him, but ive talked to kujo and he said he quit ;p

Mercyful

69 @ 79%

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast