Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

STILL SELLING ELF BELT!

This is a discussion on STILL SELLING ELF BELT! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; selling elf belt..ingame offers pls....
Page: 1

aga

selling elf belt..ingame offers pls.

Black_Arrow

SCAMMER DONT BUY!!!

aga

thx for the bump pal!

nicholaszaioud1992

Scammer a.k.a 14 year old bish that has the funniest/squeakist voice ever ! Consider this a free bump for a fag.

aga

lmao u havnt heard black arrow talk have u? or bisonator? lmao.
    THANKS FOR BUMPS GUYS!!!

Black_Arrow

HaHa. First of all we sound nothing like you. Me and bis dont have high pitched voices.

aga

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLL
    LOLOLOLZLOOLOLOZLOZLOLOLZOZLOLOLOOLZOLZOLZOLZOOLZO LOLOLOOZLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLLOOLOLLO LOLOLOOLLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOOLOLOOLOLLOLOLOLOLOL)OLLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
    good one.
    STILL SELLING ELF BELT!!!

Oatmeal

You do sound like a little girl :s ^_^

firestopper09

hi jones this is big dre you little fuking pcs of shit guys told me about you fuking lil homos and i didnt listen but yes now i know you aint worth shit

aly215

*tsk tsk* THE SHAME, THE SHAME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nicholaszaioud1992

hahaaha I shit myself when I heard him talk!

Matador

ur givin the kid bumps when makin fun of his voice... and no i didnt bump this cuz he is already at the top..

aga

dre dude...ur fucking 40 years old? and look how seriously ur taking this video game? get a fucking life dude seriously, get over it! quit the game! i wasnt gonna say shit but just look at u lol...ur like a little kid that got his loly pop stolen..fuck.

Black_Arrow

Thats it imma find you and absolutley rip ur ass to shreads. dont disrespect Big Dre like that u little prick. How old are you 10? How about you get a life?

aga

lol...im not fuckin scared of u, come to cali faggot. and i dont give a shit, look at dre lol..he's becomin all racist and shit over a game "oh u fucking jew burn in hell i hate all jews" LOL(NO LIFE FOR A 40+ YEAR OLD). and btw tash..yea..come cali.
    TYVM BB DRE BB TASH

P.S: u can stop suckin up tash he's quiting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast