Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

STILL SELLING ELF BELT!

This is a discussion on STILL SELLING ELF BELT! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dre dude...ur fucking 40 years old? and look how seriously ur taking this video game? get a fucking life dude ...
Page: 2

dre dude...ur fucking 40 years old? and look how seriously ur taking this video game? get a fucking life dude seriously, get over it! quit the game! i wasnt gonna say shit but just look at u lol...ur like a little kid that got his loly pop stolen..fuck.[/b]

He'd be going to your house if he was taking it seriously.

Or not... Cause you're how old?

Maybe you should quit the game since you just made yourself so "popular" from screwing over a lot of gg's... Cause I'm sure they'll be very happy to help you xp.

Cause violating someone's trust is... cool.

aga

lol...mhmm. thanks for all the bumps guys. :lol:

Black_Arrow

Nigga ill come to Cali andWOOP ur 90 pound. 4'11" ass. Aiight?

EpsaNomaly

if anyone knows his actual name or parents name through paypal, playing same acc and him using CC or something, please leave it here so possibly we can contact his parents and tell them just how far he has delved into his internet life...

his parents might take a second look at how much they let him on the computer, or if at all

if u get what im saying

aga

Tash:Nigga ill come to Cali andWOOP ur 90 pound. 4'11" ass. Aiight?

PLSSSSSSSS STOP TRYING TO ACT GANGSTER U FUCKING WIGGER!
    AND SURE COME TO CALI BITCH!
    bumps bumps and more bumps
    HURRAY!!!
    still sellin elf belt

fatty

kk....Here's what I know...I live in Cali....Leave your address right here or if you're a little wet in the pants just message it to me......Omer Shapen is a kid that this fags brother goes to school with if it helps....look his ass up...I believe they're in second grade...find out where this kid lives..and you will find Jones with his 10 inch e - penis and 1 inch RL penis....

And just because Dre is 40 he can't enjoy playing video games??? I know plenty of older gamers that would willingly kick the shit out of you if they ever saw you bro just for how immature and stupid you are acting....I KNOW KIDS THAT ARE ONLY 6 YEARS OLD THAT HAVE MORE MATURITY AND BALLS THEN YOU WILL EVER HAVE....and for you to come out and disrespect Dre like this is ridiculous....HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT TRUSTED YOU, STOOD UP FOR YOU, WAS GOOD TO YOU, AND NEVER EVER DOUBTED YOU....wanna know why??? Because Dre is the type of person that this world needs more of......HE OBVIOUSLY SAW SOME SORT OF GOOD IN YOU THAT NO ONE ELSE SAW AND IF IT WERENT FOR HIM THEN YOU WOULDNT HAVE EVEN GOTTEN WITHIN 100 YARDS OF SAY GOOD NIGHT......You're telling Dre to get a life??? DRE WORKS FOR A LIVING?!?!?!?! HAS A FAMILY?!?!??!
    HAS A LIFE?!?!?!? WOAAAAA UNHEARD OF IN YOUR WORLD!!!!! Bro....Go look in the mirror.....because in reality....which is what we're in....the real world.......YOU NEED A LIFE......I can't believe how hard you think you are over the internet it's actually quite commical if you ask me....you're only 14 years old....barely into highschool.....and you thing you're God.....guess what...you're not....You're just a little bitch that gets butt hurt when people call you a jew or a little whining bitch so please do us all a favor and leave....... /done

spence5990

kk....Here's what I know...I live in Cali....Leave your address right here or if you're a little wet in the pants just message it to me......Omer Shapen is a kid that this fags brother goes to school with if it helps....look his ass up...I believe they're in second grade...find out where this kid lives..and you will find Jones with his 10 inch e - penis and 1 inch RL penis....

And just because Dre is 40 he can't enjoy playing video games??? I know plenty of older gamers that would willingly kick the shit out of you if they ever saw you bro just for how immature and stupid you are acting....I KNOW KIDS THAT ARE ONLY 6 YEARS OLD THAT HAVE MORE MATURITY AND BALLS THEN YOU WILL EVER HAVE....and for you to come out and disrespect Dre like this is ridiculous....HE WAS THE ONLY ONE THAT TRUSTED YOU, STOOD UP FOR YOU, WAS GOOD TO YOU, AND NEVER EVER DOUBTED YOU....wanna know why??? Because Dre is the type of person that this world needs more of......HE OBVIOUSLY SAW SOME SORT OF GOOD IN YOU THAT NO ONE ELSE SAW AND IF IT WERENT FOR HIM THEN YOU WOULDNT HAVE EVEN GOTTEN WITHIN 100 YARDS OF SAY GOOD NIGHT......You're telling Dre to get a life??? DRE WORKS FOR A LIVING?!?!?!?! HAS A FAMILY?!?!??!
    HAS A LIFE?!?!?!? WOAAAAA UNHEARD OF IN YOUR WORLD!!!!! Bro....Go look in the mirror.....because in reality....which is what we're in....the real world.......YOU NEED A LIFE......I can't believe how hard you think you are over the internet it's actually quite commical if you ask me....you're only 14 years old....barely into highschool.....and you thing you're God.....guess what...you're not....You're just a little bitch that gets butt hurt when people call you a jew or a little whining bitch so please do us all a favor and leave....... /done[/b]
    /VIRTUAL HIGH FIVE!!! h34r:

1337bOOm

i saw an elf belt in merhant

where in cali?

firestopper09

yeah im an older guy but i teach my kids about respect and honor not to steal and be fuck faces but i guess thats why you a dirty fuking jew bag and this game means shit to me but the good people i meet here do and you happen to but a fuck face and your parents must be crap also because you and your brother worth shit and for all the guys giveing this little fuk bumps fuk him and his little girl like voice

spence5990

yeah im an older guy but i teach my kids about respect and honor not to steal and be fuck faces but i guess thats why you a dirty fuking jew bag and this game means shit to me but the good people i meet here do and you happen to but a fuck face and your parents must be crap also because you and your brother worth shit and for all the guys giveing this little fuk bumps fuk him and his little girl like voice[/b]
    To tell you the truth, you were the only one who stood up for him when clan was bitchy about Jones. You have all the right in the world to say what ever you want about that ungrateful douchebag.

Banned

Tash:Nigga ill come to Cali andWOOP ur 90 pound. 4'11" ass. Aiight?
    PLSSSSSSSS STOP TRYING TO ACT GANGSTER U FUCKING WIGGER!
    AND SURE COME TO CALI BITCH!
    bumps bumps and more bumps
    HURRAY!!!
    still sellin elf belt[/b]
    You try to be pretty hard for a guy that sounds like shirley temple.

Black_Arrow

HaHa +1

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12