styallyn

This is a discussion on styallyn within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; his msn [email protected] he charge back me on paypal his paypal email [email protected] real name aniel Carey Company : Address ...
Page: 1

Darkslayer07

Thumbs down

his msn
    [email protected]

he charge back me on paypal

his paypal email
    [email protected]
    real nameaniel Carey
    Company :
    Address : 704 East Main Street
    City : Chesterfield
    State/Province : US-SC
    Zip/Postal Code : 29709

Balfazaar

his msn
    [email protected]

he charge back me on paypal
    his paypal email
    [email protected]
    real nameaniel Carey
    Company :
    Address : 704 East Main Street
    City : Chesterfield
    State/Province : US-SC
    Zip/Postal Code : 29709
    thats not hi real address either :@) he lives in Wales - UK

MADCapper

That is actually my address. I'm assuming that it came from an account that I put premium on for Daniel.... an account he scammed from someone.

We had a problem with him before in the past (@ 1 year ago) and removed him from clan (AnguishedSoulz) but decided to give him another chance. (I'll give anyone a 2nd chance.) He's been back with us (OrcBusters) for about a month now. However, in light of this..... he has been removed from our clan once again and WILL NOT be given a 3rd chance.

I will speak with him when he comes on teamspeak again and urge him to come clean with all that he has scammed. (Which is apparently alot.)

Please accept my appologies!

t3rror

That is actually my address. I'm assuming that it came from an account that I put premium on for Daniel.... an account he scammed from someone.

We had a problem with him before in the past (@ 1 year ago) and removed him from clan (AnguishedSoulz) but decided to give him another chance. (I'll give anyone a 2nd chance.) He's been back with us (OrcBusters) for about a month now. However, in light of this..... he has been removed from our clan once again and WILL NOT be given a 3rd chance.

I will speak with him when he comes on teamspeak again and urge him to come clean with all that he has scammed. (Which is apparently alot.)

Please accept my appologies![/b]
    oh.. so he really DOES live in wales.. good.. ill be paying him a visit soon then.. anyone wanna sponsor me petrol money?

Spit

He charge backed me on paypal too...