Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Swap 80 warrior for rogue

This is a discussion on Swap 80 warrior for rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; as topic says warrior has 225k np 100k in clan, ps +5, and 2 quest to hand in,its at about ...
Page: 1

jaso

as topic says

warrior has 225k np 100k in clan, ps +5, and 2 quest to hand in,its at about 22%

looking for a lvl 80 rogue

swap via ring only
    thx

striker

even swamp or wut i mite be interested

jaso

even swamp or wut i mite be interested[/b]
    ofc u would have to add something as warrior is worth more than rogue

jaso

bump gone to work

jaso

bump :P

jaso

up need a rogue

bq79jr

ofc u would have to add something as warrior is worth more than rogue[/b]

assuming that the rogue is koxped? i dont believe that at all no class of char is worth more than another. Items/NP/GBs/skill make a char fool

jaso

assuming that the rogue is koxped? i dont believe that at all no class of char is worth more than another. Items/NP/GBs/skill make a char fool[/b]
    well ur wrong warriors are worth more than rogues

legend u have personal weapons lvl 70 or lvl 80 on u? n pm me

I mean u have both lvl 70 n 80 personals?

bq79jr

well ur wrong warriors are worth more than rogues[/b]

i sincerely apologize for flaming but you, sir or madam, are ignorant if you really believe that

jaso

i sincerely apologize for flaming but you, sir or madam, are ignorant if you really believe that[/b]
    dude ur from logos why r u posting here??? if u r not interested go away

Willows

i sincerely apologize for flaming but you, sir or madam, are ignorant if you really believe that[/b]
    Hi.

You're an idiot, even though you type eloquently.

If you've got nothing positive to add to the topic, or any sound, well-thought-out advice to give NewLegend thenit's probably better to keep your trap shut.

If you don't have anything useful to say, at least don't come here and perpetuate your opinion as fact.

Cockhat.

(And you're wrong anyways, a warrior character is worth more GBs than a rogue of equal level and NPs and personal item. This has nothing to do with the skill or how rich the player is, it's just a fact of Diez' market. Your argument makes as much sense as substituting other ITEMS of different classes and saying they should be worth the same.)

(And warriors are worth more because they're the best/easiest/most powerful class in the game, can do most things more easily than any other class, and are a bitch to level)

Hi.

You're an idiot, even though you type eloquently.

If you've got nothing positive to add to the topic, or any sound, well-thought-out advice to give NewLegend thenit's probably better to keep your trap shut.

If you don't have anything useful to say, at least don't come here and perpetuate your opinion as fact.

Cockhat.

(And you're wrong anyways, a warrior character is worth more GBs than a rogue of equal level and NPs and personal item. This has nothing to do with the skill or how rich the player is, it's just a fact of Diez' market. Your argument makes as much sense as substituting other ITEMS of different classes and saying they should be worth the same.)

(And warriors are worth more because they're the best/easiest/most powerful class in the game, can do most things more easily than any other class, and are a bitch to level)[/b]
    +1 at being a bitch to level, but more importantly, they cost the most to level. specially before pots became cheaper, you could easierly go through all your gb's in pots alone trying to level up. warriors are not a class like mages that can just tp and leech xp, or rogues who barely use souls and just wolf and swift for the most part. even now it's not uncommon just to use 500+ souls in an hour of xp, it's just a fact, on diez warriors more. not saying they are double and shit, but not 100% equal.

Banned

+1 at being a bitch to level, but more importantly, they cost the most to level. specially before pots became cheaper, you could easierly go through all your gb's in pots alone trying to level up. warriors are not a class like mages that can just tp and leech xp, or rogues who barely use souls and just wolf and swift for the most part. even now it's not uncommon just to use 500+ souls in an hour of xp, it's just a fact, on diez warriors more. not saying they are double and shit, but not 100% equal.[/b]
    +1 to both

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast