Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T> 4 +8/15 rogue shells for CS +0

This is a discussion on T> 4 +8/15 rogue shells for CS +0 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; why not ? CS +0 ~ $400 1 x +8 shell ~ 100 + you're asian, you do the math ...
Page: 2

Beast&Harlot

why not ? CS +0 ~ $400

1 x +8 shell ~ 100 +

you're asian, you do the math h34r: :P[/b]
    Its simple facts of the game, the rareity of Shells +8 isnt that much, if you have the time and money you can make them, the rareity of the CS +0 as said earlier "500x more" then shells +8, and shells +8 may be worth 100$ but they can be made for cheaper and the CS +0 cant be, so you will never get it, just simple facts.

So quit being gay, pull the dick out of your eye, and get real.

Money

Its simple facts of the game, the rareity of Shells +8 isnt that much, if you have the time and money you can make them, the rareity of the CS +0 as said earlier "500x more" then shells +8, and shells +8 may be worth 100$ but they can be made for cheaper and the CS +0 cant be, so you will never get it, just simple facts.

So quit being gay, pull the dick out of your eye, and get real.[/b]
    If I wanted your opinion I&#39;d have asked, now please shh and get out of my topic thx, oh btw elixir bought, ty aeLLio much love baba <3

Beast&amp;Harlot

Thats your opinion, and opinions are like ass holes,everyone has one, and if you wanna stay anal free keep them to your self please.

p.s. just fuckin with you :wub:

Money

Thats your opinion, and opinions are like ass holes, and if you wanna stay anal free keep them to your self please.
    p.s. just fuckin with you :wub:[/b]

:blink: lol

Beast&amp;Harlot

Sorry forgot the everyone has one lol

Money

Sorry forgot the everyone has one lol [/b]

oh I get it now :P

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12