Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T>60 Human Male Mage

This is a discussion on T>60 Human Male Mage within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Like the title says, I have a level 60.37 Human Male Mage that I want to trade for a 60+ ...
Page: 1

Dardan

Default T>60 Human Male Mage

Like the title says, I have a level 60.37 Human Male Mage that I want to trade for a 60+ Warrior. It is currently the 160 Int build skilled to Light/Ice but I'll pay to reskill it for you. I have the Master Quest completed, with all of the remaining shell quests still available. I still have many exp quests (Invasion, Fallen Angel, etc...) left to go. I would prefer to trade naked for naked, but am open to suggestions.

If you need anymore information, feel free to PM me or catch me on AIM: "therootofallgood."

Matt-

EDIT
    I added a quick screenshot just to show you the character -- if you want a SS of stats or whatever, let me know.

Reanimation

Bump for a very good guy, and character!!
    UPP!!! :wub:

Reanimation

bumpp

Dardan

Thanks for bump. Also, I have done many character transfers (middle man) so if you need proof, let me know.

Reanimation

yes he has indeed. He was middle man for 2 of my transfers.

10 Stars for him.

Mosh Pit

3 gbs as a start

jpo183

well if there was no master quest done :/ i need a dcz mage

jpo183

this new forum isnt working....bump

Reanimation

bump.. help this great guy out.

Dardan

well if there was no master quest done :/ i need a dcz mage[/b]
    Ah - ya, I've already completed the Master Quest.

@Mosh - I don't know how much accounts are selling for, but my intent was to trade vice sell. I would think a naked level 60 account would be more expensive than that anywho. If it was just meant as a tool to get a bidding process going, well then thanks.

Mosh Pit

The only reason you see accounts selling for so much is because people boost their c/o without an offer, someone admitted to it...I can also give some items for like priests and whatnot...

Dardan

The only reason you see accounts selling for so much is because people boost their c/o without an offer, someone admitted to it...I can also give some items for like priests and whatnot...[/b]
    While I appreciate the offer, I think I'll pass. 3GB's realistically speaking is not even enough to purchase even the cheapest of the Shells (Complete or Priest). I also am looking strictly for a warrior. While I have a lvl 48 HH Mini, I would prefer something that I can start off at 60 with.

Mosh Pit

Well i can add priest shell and complete that you can merch for a profit, if you pm me we can talk...

Dardan

Well i can add priest shell and complete that you can merch for a profit, if you pm me we can talk...[/b]
    PM'ed.

jpo183

PM'ed.[/b]

just a piece of advice....8gb is a good sell /buy price

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast