<S>selling we+3 just 1 to sell

This is a discussion on <S>selling we+3 just 1 to sell within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; ...if any1 interested in stats i can login as soon as we talk on my pm......
Page: 1

o0RunB1tchRun0o

Angry

...if any1 interested in stats i can login as soon as we talk on my pm...

poker27

...if any1 interested in stats i can login as soon as we talk on my pm...[/b]
    DONT BUY FROM THIS MOTHER FUCKER HE IS A FUCKING SCAMMER, STOLED 400 DOLLARS AND NEVER GAVE IT BACK

poker27

DONT BUY ALL HIS ITEMS ARE ILLEGAL AND DUPPED YOU WILL LOSE THEM HE IS A BIG TIME SCAMMER

o0RunB1tchRun0o

LISTEN TO ME ASSHOLE THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING ABOUT YOU WRITING SHIT.....I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PUT YOU BACK INTO THE WHOLE YOU CAME OUT FROM...BECAREFULL OF THE WORDS YOU PICK IT WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU MORE DAMAGE PROBLEMS.....

YOU ARE A DICKHEAD AND YOU MUST JUST ACCEPT THIS NOW....STOP ACCUSING ME OF SHIT THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND CAUSED....

poker27

LISTEN TO ME ASSHOLE THIS IS YOUR LAST WARNING ABOUT YOU WRITING SHIT.....I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL PUT YOU BACK INTO THE WHOLE YOU CAME OUT FROM...BECAREFULL OF THE WORDS YOU PICK IT WILL ONLY CAUSE YOU MORE DAMAGE PROBLEMS.....

YOU ARE A DICKHEAD AND YOU MUST JUST ACCEPT THIS NOW....STOP ACCUSING ME OF SHIT THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND CAUSED....
    [/b]
    hahahahahah big talk for a pussy, you want me to stop talking shit about you then send my money back, you steal 400 dollars of mine and you spect me to shut up, ill stop writing things about you as soon as you send my money, if you dont have the money then give an item or something that i can sell, and we are even

o0RunB1tchRun0o

WELL YOU ASKED FOR ITTTT...YOU WILL GET WHAT YOU WANTED....CLEVER ASS

Aba

O_o

DragonFire

Sorry, No selling of +3 high class uniques. I don&#39;t want to deal with turkish duped items.