Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

T> lvl 113 Runescape acc 99 strength for rogue 70+

This is a discussion on T> lvl 113 Runescape acc 99 strength for rogue 70+ within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Trading a lvl 113 runescape account, for a +70 human rogue assasian/archer OR MAGE!!!!!! half decently equipped on CYPHER.Also SELLING ...
Page: 1

Boyce

Trading a lvl 113 runescape account, for a +70 human rogue assasian/archer OR MAGE!!!!!! half decently equipped on CYPHER.Also SELLING FOR 750 USD SAY HERE IF YOU ARE INTERSTED PLEASE!
    This account has been inactive for the most of 5 months but has pretty much all the main and hardest quests with 176 quest points. Legends, desert treaure , monkey madness, recipe for disaster and many many more.
    Has A rune defender.
    Achieved beating the hardest monster in the game lvl 702 and attained the FIRE CAPE!
    Roughly 2 years of work.
    Best skills
    Attack 91
    str 99
    defence 85
    mage 94
    range 83 i think.
    85 woodcutting
    85 fletching.
    60 construction.
    70 runecraft i think
    As you can see this account was more of a pking account and i have pked most of my items and money with it.
    Also a decent staker.
    Account has full ahrims and dharoks armour
    A whip and all dragon weapons.
    Several sets of rune
    10 million.
    Fire cape
    obsidian cape and sheild
    2 rune defends or more.
    Beserker ring ( with this is and fire cape rune defender whip and beserker helm it has the highest strength bonus in the game and can hit the hardest.)
    Ammulet of fury.
    All adding to roughly 30 million( was much more but prices drop )
    The account has crystal bows, many runes blank ess, all arrows,bows, black dragonhide, several sets of mystic mage armour, and potions sharks and food all you need for pking.

This account is packed with great stuff roughly worth $650 usd.
    I am looking for a 70+ HUMAN assasain of course the higher the better
    Name doesnt matter.
    Please provide secret pass word and stuff.
    Np dont matter.
    I would be happy if the account had +8 mds and shell +7 or rogue chitin something liek that quest accessories are cool and stuff.
    As you can see from my post count im quite new here.

Please leave offers HERE or add me on msn at [email protected] i will check both often.
    Let me know if you need a answer to question.
    Ok essay finished, ty.
    Please bump

Boyce

bump

McJames

I dont think anyone here plays runescape

Banned

Trading a lvl 113 runescape account, for a +70 human rogue assasian/archer half decently equipped on CYPHER.
    This account has been inactive for the most of 5 months but has pretty much all the main and hardest quests with 176 quest points. Legends, desert treaure , monkey madness, recipe for disaster and many many more.
    Has A rune defender.
    Achieved beating the hardest monster in the game lvl 702 and attained the FIRE CAPE!
    Roughly 2 years of work.
    Best skills
    Attack 91
    str 99
    defence 85
    mage 94
    range 83 i think.
    85 woodcutting
    85 fletching.
    60 construction.
    70 runecraft i think
    As you can see this account was more of a pking account and i have pked most of my items and money with it.
    Also a decent staker.
    Account has full ahrims and dharoks armour
    A whip and all dragon weapons.
    Several sets of rune
    10 million.
    Fire cape
    obsidian cape and sheild
    2 rune defends or more.
    Beserker ring ( with this is and fire cape rune defender whip and beserker helm it has the highest strength bonus in the game and can hit the hardest.)
    Ammulet of fury.
    All adding to roughly 30 million( was much more but prices drop )
    The account has crystal bows, many runes blank ess, all arrows,bows, black dragonhide, several sets of mystic mage armour, and potions sharks and food all you need for pking.
    This account is packed with great stuff roughly worth $650 usd.
    I am looking for a 70+ HUMAN assasain of course the higher the better
    Name doesnt matter.
    Please provide secret pass word and stuff.
    Np dont matter.
    I would be happy if the account had +8 mds and shell +7 or rogue chitin something liek that quest accessories are cool and stuff.
    As you can see from my post count im quite new here.
    Please leave offers HERE or add me on msn at [email protected] i will check both often.
    Let me know if you need a answer to question.
    Ok essay finished, ty.
    Please bump [/b]

yea dude u got about no chance in selling this acc here everyone came from runescape really lol that game suxs

Boyce

I know some guys who have gone to play runescape, i dont really have high chances of selling this, but o well.

umm.. i hope u know runescape owns KO in every aspect except PK......

Boyce

yea the skilling part is really good , but the pk is still really fun when your good, when you kill people you get a good reward if they have good gear, instead of np, its just different.
    BTW NOW TRADING FOR A +70 ROGUE OR MAGE!!

Boyce

bump

DOm

you wont even get a lvl 30accnt for your homo runescape accnt

DOm

lol you wasted 2 years playing runescape when in those 2years you could of have been lvl 70 in knight online lolz

Boyce

Bump for the night

5DollahSuckySucky

is a 123 goes for 3500 in ebay that shit is like worth 2k

Pwner4Last

Jus sell it for usd then buy a char for those usd

Boyce

Sell it where :S
    BUMP
    Also selling this char for 700 USD.

boticles

maybe old topic? but i offer....a start atleast..maybe evne for some items...35gb? or i can trade u lvl 61 paper mage 75% mastered...fully equiped, wiz +8 and +9/+10jewels. Has about 60gb worth of stuff...which includes 35gb cash. I got the secrete code on it too, and full valk armor. Why is it so cool? it has an ares account too, a lvl 46 rogue but he has 70gb+ worth of powerup items which includes a trinas piece. add me on msn if anything..maybe wanna trade some items for items? [email protected]
    account has the secret question also.

but dam i just noticed u wanted cypher..thats on diez lol w.e if u still wanna trade msg me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast