Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Vote X1X for king on Orc side!

This is a discussion on Vote X1X for king on Orc side! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi guys, just wanted to let everyone who is interested know that I'm an applicant for king this time around ...
Page: 1

Aba

Thumbs down

Hi guys, just wanted to let everyone who is interested know that I'm an applicant for king this time around on Orc side.

Don't want to post anything too lengthly, so I'll just summarize why I think I'd make a decent king.

I love this game and how it works and I think that anyone who is voting should too. I think that with a king like myself who will make sure to avoid corruption and be as active as I am that great things can come to Diez. I plan on hosting as many events as I possibly can if I am elected. I will always help anyone who asks for it if I am available and capable, the attention doesn't bother me too much, so I doubt the added publicity will either.

No matter what, I plan to keep trying to become king so that I can eventually turn the game around in whatever aspects are doable.

I will never waste the nations' money. If you have a request in order to get a screenshot, don't ask for more than 100 coins. I won't be able to fufill all of these requests, but also realize that this is partially because I don't plan on wasting the EXP event money.

I will always be online. I plan on playing just as much as I do now. I play in every time zone, no matter what time of day you play in, I am online usually. This goes for anyone. My clannies can vouch on that

Anyways, that's my promises and hopes. I hope you tell your friends and make sure you vote on the 25th, whether it's for me or not, the votes are important, otherwise we will keep losing the server to dishonest players. I plan to crack down on cheaters whenever possible.

Thanks for reading all! If you ever want to talk to my clan or myself personally stop by our clan forum at Our Forums and register yourself to become a guest and you can post in our shoutbox instantly.

That's all folks, thanks again.

this is market place selection?

gogo wrong section posting king :P

Nigntwish

im not an orc but I'd like to see u orc king
    choose x1x to be ur king !!!

Banned

vote for me

fu aba

Banned

bump

Aba

ty all and sorry about the section, just feel like the people who only come to ko4life to shop should see the topic too, plus this post really only applies to diez.

Banned Senior Member

I Quited ko but ill logg mine friend chars / make chars for vote for aba!

Banned Senior Member

post on cafegeveze with some1 turkish to translate and you MIGHT win

I_JuST_OwNed_U

gogogogo Aba

booo vote for blacklord he is bettter than aba online and gives u moenyt from king thingy

BLACKLORD FOR KING!

oops (votey aba)

OohYouTouchedMyTraLa

1 goldbar a vote ok?

tastyburger

id rather take a shit on your face, and let you rub it like mascara!

I_JuST_OwNed_U

words from a noob with 0 post :P

vote for Aba! maybe we can get some nice xp event throughout the WHOLE day!

Aba

xD thanks guys

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast