S>Warrior Shell Pads Boots+8 and Rogue Gauntlet+8

This is a discussion on S>Warrior Shell Pads Boots+8 and Rogue Gauntlet+8 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; S>Warrior Shell Pads Boots+8 and Rogue Gauntlet+8 Offers need rogue items BEFORE POST ANY SCAM SCMMAER ETCC... GO CHECK CHEATERS ...
Page: 1

MotherRussia

S>Warrior Shell Pads Boots+8 and Rogue Gauntlet+8

Offers need rogue items

BEFORE POST ANY SCAM SCMMAER ETCC... GO CHECK CHEATERS SECTION

Bump

Beast&Harlot

SCAMMER!!!!!

You are a shit faced lyer, fucking you loged MSN because as soon as you did baf3rt added me to the convo and then you logged off MSN so go fuck your self scammer, and you have been online with the rogue named baf3rt because when you logged off sky or what ever, you said you would be back and all of a sudden baf3rt was online on my friends list so nice fucking try scammer.

MotherRussia

SCAMMER!!!!!

You are a shit faced lyer, fucking you loged MSN because as soon as you did baf3rt added me to the convo and then you logged off MSN so go fuck your self scammer, and you have been online with the rogue named baf3rt because when you logged off sky or what ever, you said you would be back and all of a sudden baf3rt was online on my friends list so nice fucking try scammer.[/b]
    are u ryan? i dont know if u scamemd ur freind or just tryed tryed scam me ? :angry:
    and sky played not just by me only but it's my account!

U AND FUCKING BAF3RT SCAMMED Onsl...!! fucking mother fucker YEAH I'M SURE U HELPED THIS SON OF A B1TCH!

Beast&Harlot

are u ryan? i dont know if u scamemd ur freind or just tryed tryed scam me ? :angry:

U AND FUCKING BAF3RT SCAMMED Onsl...!! fucking mother fucker YEAH I'M SURE U HELPED THIS SON OF A B1TCH![/b]
    One problem here im not fucking ryan, and for 2 YOU ARE A SCAMMER GET OVER IT FUCKING POS, and there is no proof that baf scamed onslut, and there is no proof that onslut got scammed period, so until something can acctualy be proved, YOUR STILL A SCAMMER and ONSLUT AND BAFTARD NEED TO WORK THEIR SHIT OUT!

Beast&Harlot

U AND FUCKING BAF3RT SCAMMED Onsl...!! fucking mother fucker YEAH I'M SURE U HELPED THIS SON OF A B1TCH![/b]
    One problem here im not fucking ryan, and for 2 YOU ARE A SCAMMER GET OVER IT FUCKING POS, and there is no proof that baf scamed onslut, and there is no proof that onslut got scammed period, so until something can acctualy be proved, YOUR STILL A SCAMMER and ONSLUT AND BAFTARD NEED TO WORK THEIR SHIT OUT!

SCAMMER YOU SCAMM MI ITEMS!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!! HE SCAMM EVERYTHING I HAV ON MY ROUGE FULLSET SHELL +7 ,IB+7,SHARD+7 AND MUTCH MORE THINGS !!

MotherRussia you infact have Baf3rt&#39;s rogue...u told me the name in msn when i was gonna buy the rogue lvl 70 u are selling >< ill post the msn convo if its needed. Ur other ko4life id is KaspeR

Beast&amp;Harlot

MotherRussia you infact have Baf3rt&#39;s rogue...u told me the name in msn when i was gonna buy the rogue lvl 70 u are selling >< ill post the msn convo if its needed. Ur other ko4life id is KaspeR[/b]
    LOL MOTHER RUSSIA YOU HAVE BEEN FUCKED ONCE AGIN!

MotherRussia

MotherRussia you infact have Baf3rt&#39;s rogue...u told me the name in msn when i was gonna buy the rogue lvl 70 u are selling >< ill post the msn convo if its needed. Ur other ko4life id is KaspeR[/b]
    look u got not prove i got topic selling rogue before any talk with baf3rt :Sky: i dont understand why u saying that and who the fuck is kasper :angry: u wanted buy my Acc :SKY:
    fucking dumb

MotherRussia

SCAMMER YOU SCAMM MI ITEMS!!!!!!!!! IDIOT!!!!! HE SCAMM EVERYTHING I HAV ON MY ROUGE FULLSET SHELL +7 ,IB+7,SHARD+7 AND MUTCH MORE THINGS !![/b]
    SLM