Never Trust SeventhSense

This is a discussion on Never Trust SeventhSense within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dont trust SeventhSense, he scammed me WP+1, Glave+8, 2 warrior chitin part+8, and supposed to give me his account, but ...
Page: 1

GOODYEAR

Default Never Trust SeventhSense

dont trust SeventhSense, he scammed me WP+1, Glave+8, 2 warrior chitin part+8, and supposed to give me his account, but after i gived him the item, he changed password ><. He's sins lvl 70 human side

ANYONE NEVER TRUST HIM!!!!!

GOODYEAR

his name on ko4life is sharpysharp

Ruler91

he scamed me for 5 gb

Suki

Default dam

SeventhSense is peruvian a think but u should to ask before if he is reliable i hate the scammer i have friends peruvian they are reliable 100%

good lucky -_-

GOODYEAR

Originally posted by Ruler91
    he scamed me for 5 gb *
    he scammed me for 50gb and more ><

Javier pinto zugbi

well, he bought the account, payed through paypal, and now he is trying to sell or trade that acount i guess, i made busines with a lot of ppl in this game, and i am well known as SaintX, u should now that nowadays there are many ppl selling their accounts, and some buying, those, could use the good name of the character to perform some bad actions against other users, , my only advice is u always should have everybody's email, msn, and certify through it the real identity of the guy who is making busines with you, and pls, dont ever be naive to give something in game without any insurance or back up to be safe.
    In my personal experience, i learned the bad way too, those are lessons u never forget, as i lost many items and or money too. Please, if u r making paypal transactions, wait 4 busines days till the money reach its final destination : a banck acount, coz some buyers ask their money back to paypal, since there is no prove u delivered the item, also make the buyer email u saying he recieved the item and the transaction is complete.
    And back to seventhsense, the old user is still in beramus , using MaximunCarnage, and his msn is [email protected] he's inocent, as i know him so well enough that i trust him, he never scammed anyone, but the new user of the character, well as u can see in the first post, he used the good well earned name to scamm, just take care and stay always on date with forums.
    sorry for the long post, but i almost never write in here, remeber that there is no item that could worth more than a friendship, and stop sharing acounts, coz there r some that love ur items more than you
    c ya on game, bye

GOODYEAR

Originally posted by Javier pinto zugbi
    well, he bought the account, payed through paypal, and now he is trying to sell or trade that acount i guess, i made busines with a lot of ppl in this game, and i am well known as SaintX, u should now that nowadays there are many ppl selling their accounts, and some buying, those, could use the good name of the character to perform some bad *actions against other users, , my only advice is u always should have everybody's email, msn, and certify through it the real identity of the guy who is making busines with you, and pls, dont ever be naive to give something in game without any insurance or back up to be safe.
    In my personal experience, i learned the bad way too, those are lessons u never forget, as i lost many items and or money too. Please, if u r making paypal transactions, wait 4 busines days till the money reach its final destination : a banck acount, coz some buyers ask their money back to paypal, since there is no prove u delivered the item, also make the buyer email u saying he recieved the item and the transaction is complete.
    And back to seventhsense, the old user is still in beramus , using MaximunCarnage, and his msn is [email protected] he's inocent, as i know him so well enough that i trust him, he never scammed anyone, but the new user of the character, well as u can see in the first post, he used the good well earned name to scamm, just take care and stay always on date with forums.
    sorry for the long post, but i almost never write in here, remeber that there is no item that could worth more than a friendship, and stop sharing acounts, coz there r some that love ur items more than you
    c ya on game, bye
    +1