Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

T>LvL 66 Priest for Mage

This is a discussion on T>LvL 66 Priest for Mage within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; :huh: yep that me in the jeep too...
Page: 2

stadik-god

:huh: yep that me in the jeep too

Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar

:huh: yep that me in the jeep too [/b]

^^knew it was u ^^

(*u decided to give me ur mage lol ^_^ )

kutulus

C'mon ghosty you WILL make it into armageddon eventually

don't go mage, priests own!!!, you can never have enough priests

C'mon ghosty you WILL make it into armageddon eventually

don't go mage, priests own!!!, you can never have enough priests[/b]
    well if peri ever gets on.... I have been waiting for a week now( almost 2 weeks), and I'm tired..... really am.. INT priest can't do much by itself but any other class can... ( and I'm tired of listening other ppl's bullshitt ( such as " I died cuz of you, u didn't buff me on time, why didn't u heal, find me a rezzer.... ect. ect.. )

kutulus

well if peri ever gets on.... I have been waiting for a week now( almost 2 weeks), and I'm tired..... really am.. INT priest can't do much by itself but any other class can... ( and I'm tired of listening other ppl's bullshitt ( such as " I died cuz of you, u didn't buff me on time, why didn't u heal, find me a rezzer.... ect. ect.. )[/b]
    true there is a lot of pressure on priests but thats what makes them so valuable

Trust me armageddon has at leasts three priests that have switched from int to BP so there is high demand for good priests

true there is a lot of pressure on priests but thats what makes them so valuable

Trust me armageddon has at leasts three priests that have switched from int to BP so there is high demand for good priests[/b]

This is true. Ghosty, you gotta PM me ingame asap. I need to talk to u so U can tell me your plans. I loved playin with ya mate, and you are a good priest.

Trust me armageddon has at leasts three priests that have switched from int to BP so there is high demand for good priests[/b]
    I would switch int to bp if I had items and gear for it but to switch bp costs 997846464654654Noahs so I have no choice but stick with int...

BUMP, Still looking for a mage

Plz A Mage !!! 66-69 all acceptable( dont make me lvl me noob 61 mage <_< )

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12