T> Mage lvl 69 and priest lvl 60 for IGC/IGI/ or for lvl 68+ Priest

This is a discussion on T> Mage lvl 69 and priest lvl 60 for IGC/IGI/ or for lvl 68+ Priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; After a very good friend of mine left KO and no longer is going to play i thought i would ...
Page: 1

1Spl1nt3R1

Thumbs down

After a very good friend of mine left KO and no longer is going to play i thought i would trade his account for another account or in game items since i already have a mage.
    LvL 69 human female mage at about 55% with 124k NP
    LvL 60 human male priest at about 4% with about 50k NP **notice** (Priest is unmastered you can delevel for ardream if you like)
    Mage will come with some bonus items Complete set +7, Crystal set +8, Salamender staff +8, AOG +2, Crystal 25 DD helmet and some other items not sure have to check.

Mage and the Priest are on the same account, it has never been hacked, scammed or banned. I have all the needed info secret question, answer and etc..
    I'm only going to Trade this for a priest lvl 68 or for warrior items or IGC's

Also trading a lvl 59 ardream priest with 34k NP and a 58 lvl Rogue with about 25k NP for a 59 lvl warrior. I have all the needed info for these 2 accounts too and all the accounts will come with the e-mail address.

***Only legit and serious players will be taking in consideration***
    If your not sure dont even bother messaging me and wasting my time.

1Spl1nt3R1

striker

:wub: