T>> olympia items for ronark items

This is a discussion on T>> olympia items for ronark items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Belt of Str +1 +8 warrior chitin pauldron Blade axe +6 rebirth +14str/2hp ring +10str ring Dol +5 Glave +8 ...
Page: 1

wardy12212

Belt of Str +1
    +8 warrior chitin pauldron
    Blade axe +6 rebirth
    +14str/2hp ring
    +10str ring
    Dol +5
    Glave +8 reduce
    Lupus +1
    opal earring
    Sword of dead +7
    Raptor +1 rebirth
    Shard +1 rebirth
    25Gb coins

need priest items.. Uniques/Weapons/Armoour/Shield.. my msn is [email protected] need fast..

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

( you're quitting? -ChineseFriedRice aka Y0SHi

IllusiveRogue

most of the items are hacked off of underfire i know for a fact it was you nice try buddy we got all the ips logged on that accoutn that day and you were one of the ips and also a bunch of those items jsut happened to be on underfire so nice try man,.

Achill3zisBack

wow

IllusiveRogue

yep , im pretty sure aliendude is preadtor or billly cuz i got both of their ips but not sure which is which .

wardy12212

yep , im pretty sure aliendude is preadtor or billly cuz i got both of their ips but not sure which is which .[/b]
    haha.. thinking i hacked underfire got that wrong, yes i have some items the same that was taken but doesnt mean i hacked him/her. im pretty sure when Dabbe sold Underfire he stole all the items that was put onto the account.. correct? so now the items have been replaced. Thanks illusive ;D

oOoBillYoOo

im billy illusive sold me the account(underfire) first then he hacked me took all my stuff. he than asked to buy my account back so i let him.... then when i was on holiday all his items were taken and if he got all the ips logged on that day, that will proove who hacked u.

p.s illusive ur a fag u and silent deserved what u got hacking people and now u got hacked just take it

wardy12212

im billy illusive sold me the account(underfire) first then he hacked me took all my stuff. he than asked to buy my account back so i let him.... then when i was on holiday all his items were taken and if he got all the ips logged on that day, that will proove who hacked u.

p.s illusive ur a fag u and silent deserved what u got hacking people and now u got hacked just take it[/b]

Well illusive im sure you feel pissed now dont you?.. Just dupe and get it all back, not hard for you is it.

IllusiveRogue

lol ^^ i dont give a shit about the items i quit those were mostly silents items that i gave him (all legit) and one of you two hacked them.

oOoBillYoOo

lol ^^ i dont give a shit about the items i quit those were mostly silents items that i gave him (all legit) and one of you two hacked them.[/b]

it wasnt me i was on holiday.