Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

T> ROF+2

This is a discussion on T> ROF+2 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; the gm is his gimp, hes only allowd out of the cage to make items or be whipped...
Page: 2

voices

the gm is his gimp, hes only allowd out of the cage to make items or be whipped

anjeetu

the gm is his gimp, hes only allowd out of the cage to make items or be whipped[/b]
    rofl pwned

fonzy

bump

Irresistible

Felenkor was on all 3 servers and dropped ROF's regularly, now it drops in boss events more often than regular. Legend made a +3 and a +2. I didn't say they didn't bug Felenkor and didn't use the Abys bug, I just said it wasn't duped. And back then no one was checking Felenkor. These rings will not be wiped, they are old and basically as far as k2 is concerned legit. You guys who think you know all, shouldn't flame selling posts with false accusations or lies, in fact, it just makes you look stupid.[/b]
    n he gifted to me :P

refer to this topic http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215825 take ur lil turkish ko shop else where

Banned

nazi mods,
    1st we have olympia mod
    2nd we all know irre...
    fag felix =.=

As per new rules set out , people are advised selling accounts for others can result in a ban and ip block. Also with such a young account we will not allow USD deals of items or accounts of this nature.

If this seller trys to re-post selling these items he/she will be banned.[/b]
    how is july 06 young?

nazi mods,
    1st we have olympia mod
    2nd we all know irre...
    fag felix =.=[/b]
    shut up turk your about as retarded as the guy who floats +8 / 10 bows outta his ass defending his rof +2 when he also has a rof +3

chem if ur still reading this / close refer to http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215825

thank you much

Irresistible

i just hope to stop thinking nationalist. i dunn why u hate me mike, if the reason im Turk. yea, im. it wont stop to bein gg in this server. gl.

shut up turk your about as retarded as the guy who floats +8 / 10 bows outta his ass defending his rof +2 when he also has a rof +3

chem if ur still reading this / close refer to http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=215825

thank you much[/b]

That topic is about the account(s)? he's trying to sell for other people, that is what we don't allow anymore.

thank you much[/b]

I didn't defend anything. Irr has never scammed anyone (openly) and I have never had any problems with him in our transactions.

A shit talking pussy says somethings duped, like you know but really don't know jack, so I explained truly how it was obtained. You are the one who keep "floating" rumor out of your pie hole and shit talking with absolutely nothing but your whining and prepubescent angst motivating you. Stop sharing accounts, flaming and most of all, shit "talking" cause that's all you do baba. If you actually knew what you were talking about, you wouldn't look as stupid as you do and are.

That topic is about the account(s)? he's trying to sell for other people, that is what we don't allow anymore.[/b]
    eric banned him already at least i thought maybe u unbanned him unno eric said when he returns he'd take care of it eric seems mia or something so i asked felix and felix had no problem and even stated those items aren't welcome here so i dont really understand why your defending him

to lbd i shit talk ppl who act innocent if you buy your bull shit items from him u really think there from legit source ? how many lugias 8 have u had how many cs 7's / 0's have passed through your hands dont act like there legit its not rumors i've seen the trades u do with ppl and there dumb stop talking bout me sharing i'd rather share when i work 7 days a week

runordie

eric banned him already at least i thought maybe u unbanned him unno eric said when he returns he'd take care of it eric seems mia or something so i asked felix and felix had no problem and even stated those items aren't welcome here so i dont really understand why your defending him

to lbd i shit talk ppl who act innocent if you buy your bull shit items from him u really think there from legit source ? how many lugias 8 have u had how many cs 7's / 0's have passed through your hands dont act like there legit its not rumors i've seen the trades u do with ppl and there dumb stop talking bout me sharing i'd rather share when i work 7 days a week[/b]
    +1

axoy

mods dunno how olympia works.

we've a mod, he knows me, how am i working, who am i, am i gg or scammer. i believe he can decide about me but not others !

Felix if u dunno who am i, u need to with Chemical be4 ban me !

axoy

if my acc was too young to sell items with 15posts, RockStorM selling his acc. with 0 post !

Felix i just wanna know how is this possible ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast