T> Ronark server lvl 64 warrior for Dies server warrior 64

This is a discussion on T> Ronark server lvl 64 warrior for Dies server warrior 64 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Dies Server I'm trading Mage lvl 69 and sin lvl 58 for an equipted warrior lvl 64+. On the Mage ...
Page: 1

Spl1nt3R

Thumbs down

Dies Server

I'm trading Mage lvl 69 and sin lvl 58 for an equipted warrior lvl 64+. On the Mage account there is a lvl 53 warrior, 51 assasin rogue. On the rogue account account there is a ardream char lvl 58 sin and a lvl 45 healer priest.

Ronark Server for Dies Server

I am also trading a Warrior level 64 on Ronark server for Dies server warrior possibley same level. The Ronark account comes with a lvl 64 warrior, lvl 60 archer rogue both with items. On the account there is 1 year Exp Valkyrine armour set with Helmet, Totamic Spear +6, Warrior pendant, Warrior shell set +1, Kekuri ring, Rogue Chtin set +7/12 dex rebirth and 10 days of bronze premium.

I can also trade all these 3 accounts for a lvl 70+ character possibly naked warrior, rogue or priest. I have all the info's that is needed to change the password for all the 3 accounts and it is guaranteed to change the password for all the 3 accounts. All the Exp quests for both of the characters are still not done. With all the exp quests done both characters can easly be 66 and 62.

Spl1nt3R

bump bump

Spl1nt3R

Pollux

Cabrumco ?!?!
    xDD

striker

BUMP

:wub: for ghey

Spl1nt3R

BUMP

:wub: for ghey[/b]