Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

#### T> WE +0, SS +7 for rogue uniques ####

This is a discussion on #### T> WE +0, SS +7 for rogue uniques #### within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Originally posted by MyAxe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyAxe)</div> <!--QuoteBegin-xShadyx lmao ppl say im waitnbleed cool whatever dumbass mark seriously get a life its ...
Page: 3

Originally posted by MyAxe+--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MyAxe)</div>
    <!--QuoteBegin-xShadyx
    lmao ppl say im waitnbleed cool whatever dumbass mark seriously get a life its so dissapointing yur fukin playing this game still scamming and still suck ass

chase ur so stupid it isnt funny lmao u know ur WaitNBleed b/c u pmed me and told me u were then!!! wanted to be my friend but when i wouldnt sell u my md +6/81 for a ss +7 u got pissed so i told u to give me ur md +8 and ss and u got more pissed so u can think what u want but i will always know who u are and what ur doing b/c ur stupid enough to keep telling me[/b]
    :lol: shady is waitnbleed? funny

xShadyx

oh god and u kno what i always say show me proof that thats me cus quite honestly id love to see it

Banned

chase chase chase what are we going to do with u dont lie to the ppl i mean u know i dont ss any pm's idc if ppl believe me or not rofl but u know i pmed u trying to sell u a rol and u said "no mark" i said chase? u said "mabey" ok.. then we continued to talk and i sold the rol some time later and got that md that u so badly wanted but when u found out i wasnt going to give it to u u got pissy which is why ur posting here now... now u also know that i dont argue for something if im wrong but im 100% sure im right

xShadyx

look at it this way i aint waitnbleed your just pissed off cus u were tryin to rip off some noob and now yur tryin to dump my rep on him dude seriously im gone sold my acct and im guessin the fuker is still runnin around as gangstaflow idk idc its done

Reinhard

chevy chase and axe guy get the fuk out of my topic i dont want it locked

petsmar2

fu mexican go drink some more :lol: :wub:

Banned

Originally posted by xShadyx
    look at it this way i aint waitnbleed your just pissed off cus u were tryin to rip off some noob and now yur tryin to dump my rep on him dude seriously im gone sold my acct and im guessin the fuker is still runnin around as gangstaflow idk idc its done

again im not going to argue when im wrong lol but u can keep denying it like u always have and then ppl always see ur character name and u buy another ncs... thats how it works every time

bump :mellow:

Reinhard

Originally posted by petsmar2
    fu mexican go drink some more *:lol: *:wub:
    ım ıs todaı drınk ılcohol plsss

bumpp for the friday B)

freakyangel

bump ^^ h43r:

:wub:

Reinhard

Originally posted by MrsCaro
    :wub:
    I OVE YOU NOWWW CAUSE IM DRUNKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE<333333333

i don't :blink:

Reinhard

Yes u do but who caressty for bumpxcD

i will if you gimme back the stuff i gave you :rollseyes:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast