S> DUAL PE, Shard+7, II+7, Bronze earing, EP

This is a discussion on S> DUAL PE, Shard+7, II+7, Bronze earing, EP within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Selling: -Dual PE -Shard+7 -Ironimpact+7 -Elementalpendant -Whitedragon necklace -Bronze earing -Priest Goblin pads (fp) -Priest Goblin top (fp) -Priest FP ...
Page: 1

DM:X

Selling:
    -Dual PE
    -Shard+7
    -Ironimpact+7
    -Elementalpendant
    -Whitedragon necklace
    -Bronze earing
    -Priest Goblin pads (fp)
    -Priest Goblin top (fp)
    -Priest FP set +8/15hp
    -Lupuspendant
    -Lobopendant
    -Lobohammer
    -Lycaonpendant
    -Lycaonstaff
    -Lycaonhammer
    -Lupushammer
    -Skullhammer
    -Fang of bakirra
    -Tail of lesath

up

offa

spyrex

bronze earring ?
    How much?

diggin the sig

oldboy

Signatures are only allowed to be 500x200 pixels in size at largest. This includes all pictures, all text, and anything else that is in your signature.

All users with signatures larger than 500x200 will have their signatures removed as of tomorrow - so if you don't want your signature removed, resize it![/b]
    its fucking huge...the chars are noob... but yea if the names were diff i would dig it :P
    BUMP

33c4l

its fucking huge...the chars are noob... but yea if the names were diff i would dig it :P
    BUMP[/b]
    Are you retarted, these chars are like the best 2 in Ronark ... or yours is better ahhah ?

oldboy

i dont doubt that they are high lvls.... have u ever 1v1 quel? i was talking about skill in vs. not items/lvls give their items and lvls to some1 with skill and their np would be 5x that

33c4l

hmm ok whats ur ingame name? o and ye they are defenatly up there in best on server retard... let me guess ur lvl 61 with +6 fps ?

o and if ur saying u have more skills and ud beat them if u had same gear / lvl... why arent u that lvl ..????? coz ur a nub bbty

oldboy is a lvl 61 noob with fps+7 and hornbow+7 and +6dex jewels !!!!! YAY

BUMP

Mike_Miller

BUMP!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and this nerd who saying that amon and quel newb... lol oyu wiht out am0n and quel whole orc nation would never be aloud in bowl or wars.... they saved your asses so thanks them.

gl mates

yay mike NT pls XD