Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Taking Offers on accs

This is a discussion on Taking Offers on accs within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; back to 3 gb:s then seriously,pm me with ur price please...
Page: 2

haistavittu

Default ............r.r.r.r.r

back to 3 gb:s then

seriously,pm me with ur price please

DragonFire

Default Re: lolllllll

Originally posted by haistavittu
    and again, how the fuk do i know u have access to lvl 70 accounts? maybe ur just a noob whos sellin friends account that is used by half of turkeys internetcafes and every baba knows the fukin pw and login.

lowering my offer to 2 gb:s h43r:
    You obviously Don't know who Undivided is....So don't talk shit unless you know shit ok?

Banned

Default Re: ............r.r.r.r.r

Originally posted by haistavittu
    back to 3 gb:s then *

seriously,pm me with ur price please
    Seeing how you are completely divoid of intelligence, and cant understand jokes. Ill just consider you the towns fool and not reply with any scornfull remarks. Undivided was kidding around, ive known him for longer than i can remember. And if he wants to steal a lvl 57 naked warrior, so be it. But, seeing how he only knew the acc name and pass, not the secret anwer, and i have long since changed the pass on the account, anyone else as moronic as this guy is, and is interested in the account, you have no worries what so ever. So now, back to BUMP.

Banned

up

Banned

up

haistavittu

ok little fag, let me explain somethin for u.

KO is full of homos, cheatin homos,turks(cheatin homo),dupers,all kinds of bug abuser niggas i hate.

this fact alone makes me wary of who i deal with, and yes im interested of ur accounts, but when the other faggie said he has login too, i wasnt sure i wanted ur account anymore.

sure, maybe u 2 are well known in dies, in ur own circle of chocolate lickin ppl, but hey, ive never heard of u 2 coksukers before, so the fact that u are "well known" doesnt mean jack shit to me.

was askin for price of the accounts,no answer, only gayish whining, so keep ur faggy accounts, maybe someone offers u a banana for em. :P

DragonFire

ok little fag, let me explain somethin for u.

KO is full of homos, cheatin homos,turks(cheatin homo),dupers,all kinds of bug abuser niggas i hate.

this fact alone makes me wary of who i deal with, and yes im interested of ur accounts, but when the other faggie said he has login too, i wasnt sure i wanted ur account anymore.

sure, maybe u 2 are well known in dies, in ur own circle of chocolate lickin ppl, but hey, ive never heard of u 2 coksukers before, so the fact that u are "well known" doesnt mean jack shit to me.

was askin for price of the accounts,no answer, only gayish whining, so keep ur faggy accounts, maybe someone offers u a banana for em. :P[/b]

This coming from you Member

Group: Members
    Member No.: 10,464

good luck.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12