TemplarAssasin is a scammer ..

This is a discussion on TemplarAssasin is a scammer .. within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I have been scammed. Templar assasin did it, i wanted to change my ronark items for his oly char. He ...
Page: 1

Knaller

I have been scammed. Templar assasin did it, i wanted to change my ronark items for his oly char. He gave me wrong sq and now wrote to cs to change his pw. The thing is that he did it only to steal mine lobo lycaon pendants and war set of chitins+6. My luck that i havent given him mine ss cause i told that i will give it to him after changing pw. So never trade with him he is fuking retard.[/b]
    here i got it from cheats section just thaught it should be braught to the attension of you guys here @ ronark

AuroraBeam

when we traded i said i basically only required your items, and said i would be taking your items, and seeing as u had all my items i didnt want to be scammed, i gave u the right info, im just waiting for u to fucking come back on msn, seriously man, nothing on the rogue has been taken and only the items on warrior i just didnt want to be scammed