Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thanks to Sheldon and Joe

This is a discussion on Thanks to Sheldon and Joe within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; dan clearly tolerates me because he loves me cuz tank and lisa hate me and everyone else hates me to ...
Page: 3

dan clearly tolerates me because he loves me cuz tank and lisa hate me and everyone else hates me to so obviously dan is tolerating me cuz he loves me ! well wait i do have ss of lisa saying she loves me xD

but fuck that shit even jesus hanged out with sinners dans influence on me was great as was jesus's influence on sinners i haven't macro'd or hacked neone/thing in ages and i barely even babashop nemore (kinda lack of the first 2 things)

Morbiee

I FUCKING HATE JUNO AKA MIKE HAGGARD. ^______^ I GIVE HIM THE FARKING SEAL OF FAIL.

and I also give scammers the seal of fail BECAUSE SCAMMERS ARE SCAMMERS. It's like how Juno stole a twinkie from a tiger and the tiger got mad and beat the shit out of him and took it back! even if we'd all love Private getting his ass kicked and getting his precious twinkies taken away from him doesn't mean it's right! (NO ONE KNOWS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT BUT WHO FUCKING CARES) EHEHEHHEH DIE JUNO I DON'T LOVE YOU

dan clearly tolerates me because he loves me cuz tank and lisa hate me and everyone else hates me to so obviously dan is tolerating me cuz he loves me ! well wait i do have ss of lisa saying she loves me xD

but fuck that shit even jesus hanged out with sinners dans influence on me was great as was jesus's influence on sinners i haven't macro'd or hacked neone/thing in ages and i barely even babashop nemore (kinda lack of the first 2 things)[/b]

The more I read from you the more you endear me to you lol. Yes, Jesus hung out with sinners, but he never yelled at them and told them he hated them, wished they'd all die, were complete scum on the earth and clumped them all into one giant shitty ball together. He did however love them despite themselves and wanted them to be better morally, spiritually and in all aspects of life. Like all great people religious or not, they all have the commonality to inspire decency and kindness in others. I thanked Sheldon and Joe for giving me my CS, when they're ready to hand over my other items, I will be here to thank them and I am sure great things await all who do right, in the end.

The more I read from you the more you endear me to you lol. Yes, Jesus hung out with sinners, but he never yelled at them and told them he hated them, wished they'd all die, were complete scum on the earth and clumped them all into one giant shitty ball together. He did however love them despite themselves and wanted them to be better morally, spiritually and in all aspects of life. Like all great people religious or not, they all have the commonality to inspire decency and kindness in others. I thanked Sheldon and Joe for giving me my CS, when they're ready to hand over my other items, I will be here to thank them and I am sure great things await all who do right, in the end.[/b]
    i went to dictionary.com for that "endear" still dont know wat you meant but

LISA cleearly u love me it was documented at isiloon everyone knows u were on that priest so stop trying to lie to everyone wat happened to the days we looked at girl of the day together (gotd)

Morbiee

ENDEAR MEANS THAT he is thinks you're utterly alluring, delightful and is attracted to you and is simply ravished by the thought of you stuffing twinkies into your mouth. WHICH ALSO MEANS HE LOVES YOU AND I DO NOT. OLD HAGGARD PERV.

ENDEAR MEANS THAT he is thinks you're utterly alluring, delightful and is attracted to you and is simply ravished by the thought of you stuffing twinkies into your mouth. WHICH ALSO MEANS HE LOVES YOU AND I DO NOT. OLD HAGGARD PERV.[/b]
    WDF LISA WDF u so did block me on msn its obvious now so fuck you my name isn't fucking haggard go look at the website for ur mage jesus !~

runordie

Do you have any idea just how much I don't get along with Sheldon or Rezzdragons? I tolerate them for the benefit of the people I do enjoy playing with like Tank and Lisa. I have argued with them them in ally chat, party chat, etc. at many different points about how they choose to play. If you think that its different feel free to ask either of them personally. Just because I tolerate people for the other people I do enjoy being around doesn't mean I like them. You need to understand that distinction.

You and I will never see eye to eye. That being the case I'm glad you got some portion what was returned to you since it was yours, even if you don't deserve the gear in the first place, since you didn't really earn it. And yes I agree that Sheldon and Runorgoofball should give you back all of it if they're really doing it for the reason they so claim to have done it for.[/b]
    haha not the worst i have heard, but yea i agree i have to tolerate some people just so the party keeps going or the pk keeps going or w/e, but some times the toleration ends and you have out burts at the people *cough* dirtybastard aka assaultgayness *cough*.

anonym1ty

(-.-)Y

hi lisa, are you drunk again?

only_1_Troy

ENDEAR MEANS THAT he is thinks you're utterly alluring, delightful and is attracted to you and is simply ravished by the thought of you stuffing twinkies into your mouth. WHICH ALSO MEANS HE LOVES YOU AND I DO NOT. OLD HAGGARD PERV.[/b]
    Today was the 1st time I've ever been on this forum (believe it or not...yes, I'm a noob in many ways!). And, I MUST SAY I've learned so much about what goes on around me in game by just reading some of these posts than I have in the entire 1.5 years I've been playing the game! And, I must also say, that the quote above nearly made me pee in my pants!! It has got to be one of the funniest things I've ever read!!!

Anyhow, thanks to all for the lifetimes worth of education on the "reality" of the game. Now having been scammed and stolen from doesn't seem so lonely and sad...I guess it also happens to the best. BUT IT STILL SUX!

SEYKA

first
    troy----->rachel????
    second is really fun how all u gay make a soap opera of all this
    thanks for the drama

PD: TMV link of your video pls :P

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123