Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Top 5

This is a discussion on Top 5 within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; SinFags sux so badly, cant win csw without allying 3 turk clans to koxp everybody. Last CSW there was like ...
Page: 2

ST

SinFags sux so badly, cant win csw without allying 3 turk clans to koxp everybody. Last CSW there was like 5 archers sitting in wall near crystal and shoting everybody...
    Sinfuls doesnt even get in top 100 imo.

SinFags sux so badly, cant win csw without allying 3 turk clans to koxp everybody. Last CSW there was like 5 archers sitting in wall near crystal and shoting everybody...
    Sinfuls doesnt even get in top 100 imo.[/b]

1. last csw dont have a ally

2. the kosper attack thesinfuls to! its not sinfuls kosper!

The KOXP'ers wassnt in sinfuls? Take another look cutie.... I was inside there burning pots for the entire war and i got targeted by archers in Sinfuls (yes with the clan name on their head) hailing 5 arrows at a time at me. But even worse than that 2 of the warriors from Sinfuls was actually hitting me faster than arrow shower... Couldnt even see their weapons move at all but i got hailed with hits. So dont even try telling me they dont use somekinda macro... Not to mention the Sinful priests inside the walls... But i guess they are also legit...

"Not to mention the Sinful priests inside the walls"

mega LOL!

Zarotan dont drink and play!

NoMorePL

all top clans have koxpers (i saw many times glowing armbands using arrow shower in cz )

ZyRus... What can i say? Even if i was passed out drunk i couldnt have avoided seeing what i did. Im not saying that 36 our of 36 members in Sinfuls use somekinda macro but i dont think im wrong if i say 70% of them do. And of the 60 members Anni and Vamps had online in that CSW i belive most of them must have seen a few of them.
    If i had some brains i would have taken some screenies but after playing KO for 5 years you learn to not give a fuck anymore and just keep on trying. Somehow it stil manages to piss me off tho..

I see 2member kosp I send ss to rava and he kick the 2 kosper but this is over 2weeks old
    you say 70% this is lol you need proves make ss!
    you say but dont have any proves
    and I am in sinfuls (priest ) and I dont see a priest bug using or another kosper

see you today in csw make ss!

we will jsut have top wait till the ranks are out ad we see who is the final topo 5 clna in server

yes but atm is

#1 TheSinfuls
    #2 fewfellas gg
    #3 rebelion
    #4 TheFamily <<< ally full kosper
    #5 homeless gg

NoMorePL

homeless are g4 lol .... sure not in top 5 ever.

Kain88Masta

all top clans have koxpers (i saw many times glowing armbands using arrow shower in cz )[/b]
    lol man ur koxper so stfu plz
    ok?

NoMorePL

yes im koxper but im priest , i dont koxp in CZ like othere clans do.
    I just use KOXP to exp because i play like 3 hours a day.

Dont wanna spend my life on this game, i play fair in CZ so who wanna vs me ?

In fewfellas are koxpers too, i koxped with 2 people but i saw my more standing in DTC / ancients / treants

But koxping with priest is very hard to see :P GM never catch me

yes but atm is

#1 TheSinfuls
    #2 fewfellas gg
    #3 rebelion
    #4 TheFamily <<< ally full kosper
    #5 homeless gg[/b]

WTF? theres no way that is the top 5, FewFelas is G2 and all top 5 clans are G1 and homeless is G4 nto even g3 bro

all toplans g1? thesinfuls is g2!

NoMorePL

all koxpers have over 200k nps so do you think that legit clan will be ever in top 5 ? maybe when all best legit players with highest nps will be in 1 clan and 1 race

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast