This topic is for people tired to play to KO

This is a discussion on This topic is for people tired to play to KO within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Hi, this topic as said in the title is for people are tired to play KO and want to play ...
Page: 1

Francus

Wink

Hi, this topic as said in the title is for people are tired to play KO and want to play to a another game.

This first game is Battlefield 2142 with is expention northern strike, my caracters is Colonel and near to be the grade after: You can see the stat of my caracter with all the weapon i unlock on the site of battlefied 2142 search Francus

The Second game is Guild wars, I have prophetie, faction and nightfall, two caracter lvl 20 and all skill are avalable for pvp.

With the Guild wars account come my plaync account. On this account you have a lvl 80 on City of hero and a lvl 20 on lineage II you have too the pre order of tabula rasa.

All this game will be yours, with all the information for change the password and the e-mail password.

I need a lvl 72+ mage or priest (with the shield of player) with a good stuff human or kaurus.

As you see you have safe some money, 50$ for battlefield with expention, 105$ for Guild wars more all the hours i pass for unlock all skill and have some of the best weapon of the game (for priest), and also a lvl 80 Controller with you can change is power in what you want, also a lvl 20 in linage II ^^. You safe around 155$ us and the time for have all the item in battlefield, the time for unlock the skill on GW and get the title Gladiator and rank 7 hero, and the time for be lvl 80 controller. I just want a good mage or priest for have some fun with my friends and father on KO

Add me on msn: [email protected] if you are interested or send a pm.

P.S caracter on diez please, it's not for nothing i post here ^^.

Francus

up :huh:

Francus

up

Francus

up ^_^

Francus

up ^_^

Francus

i want a mage or priest lvl 72 + pls ^^

Francus

I accept too good item for mage ^^

Luckyduck

lol, this sounds like some crazy bunch of trades.