the tournament :)

This is a discussion on the tournament :) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; HI all player of ko in oly there will be a tournament of vs just for fun in each server ...
Page: 1

HI all player of ko in oly

there will be a tournament of vs just for fun in each server and olympia doesnt got alot of people(maybe cause they dont see the topic h34r: ) and if you are interest leave your IGN for pm and will have fun

Here the link : http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index....owtopic=198405

lets go pm me IG
    my name is : masterchief124 :P
    dont want to vs 70 + ^^

good xmas to all and all of your family

1337bOOm

i think this is gonna get moved because it doesnt have anything to do with trade.

but ill vs anyone that isnt over 70 also. pm me through forums, lol.

gogogo bump all come vs noob :P.
    boom want vs ? cant now but maybe tomorrow :P

I got another idea,
    lvl 40-45
    lvl 46-50
    lvl 51-55
    lvl 56-60
    lvl 61-65
    lvl 66-70
    lvl 71-75 or more :P

so sound good ?

but if anybody want to vs more high level, they can XD

I don't think 1v1 tournaments can really apply anymore. Back prior to ROFD it was more viable cause the level differentials were far less as well as gear differential was far less so skill in the form of comboing and potion management was critical. But now the gaps in level and gear are so significant that getting an "even" 1v1 is nearly impossible especially for anyone that is sub 75. The only type of tournament that can even remotely take place would be team vs tournaments where strategy and skill will actually play a much larger roll. 1v1 is too much about gear/level now the skill part has greatly deminished as peoples hp/mana has balloned to gigantic proportions. Potting becomes less important for warriors (its incredibly easy to manage potting with 6.5k+ mana) and managing minor rate for rogue also becomes less important due to gigantic mana pools as well. But, when you add more people to the pk pool skill actually manages to manifest itself in the form of strategy. Granted the organization required of multiple people becomes a lot harder to create the tournament its really the only realistic type of tournament that has any meaning any more.

I don't think 1v1 tournaments can really apply anymore. Back prior to ROFD it was more viable cause the level differentials were far less as well as gear differential was far less so skill in the form of comboing and potion management was critical. But now the gaps in level and gear are so significant that getting an "even" 1v1 is nearly impossible especially for anyone that is sub 75. The only type of tournament that can even remotely take place would be team vs tournaments where strategy and skill will actually play a much larger roll. 1v1 is too much about gear/level now the skill part has greatly deminished as peoples hp/mana has balloned to gigantic proportions. Potting becomes less important for warriors (its incredibly easy to manage potting with 6.5k+ mana) and managing minor rate for rogue also becomes less important due to gigantic mana pools as well. But, when you add more people to the pk pool skill actually manages to manifest itself in the form of strategy. Granted the organization required of multiple people becomes a lot harder to create the tournament its really the only realistic type of tournament that has any meaning any more.[/b]
    so you think that clan vs clan (8 vs 8) sound good cause its strategy like who take who and else ??
    i think your right cause if you dont investigate in ko (in $), people can have gigantic +8 and iron set and chitin +9 to lvl 59 and beat everybody in ardream and can beat lvl around 62 with not so bad gear XD

I got another idea,
    lvl 40-45
    lvl 46-50
    lvl 51-55
    lvl 56-60
    lvl 61-65
    lvl 66-70
    lvl 71-75 or more :P
    so sound good ?

but if anybody want to vs more high level, they can XD[/b]

should only be to lvl 59 because warriors, mages, archers and priests all get new moves, sins dont...

lime

should only be to lvl 59 because warriors, mages, archers and priests all get new moves, sins dont...[/b]
    sins dont get any new skills after lvl 59? try inching past the 59 mark and you will be quite suprised my friend.

Seriously Bloody Beast and Blinding FTW!!!

dogdog

let me guess... no duffers allowed???

1337bOOm

i think he means make it up to 59 because sins only get valor at 60, while warriors get SD and valor. i dont know about mages and priests though.