Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

trade

This is a discussion on trade within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; bump...
Page: 3

Guardianse

bump

Guardianse

priest is 58 now and if u buy priest its geared but rouge in diez is naked(lvl61)

Guardianse

bump

Solsk

bump for you = im bored

Guardianse

bump for you = im bored[/b]

tnx for bump

Guardianse

bump

Guardianse

bump

Guardianse

bump

Guardianse

bump

Knaller

are you fucking stupid ? i think so ... you cant change passwords someone will scam you or you scam them then make a silly topic about getting scammed then everyone will spam you for being such a moron and trading / stop bumping this useless fucking topic thanks

Guardianse

are you fucking stupid ? i think so ... you cant change passwords someone will scam you or you scam them then make a silly topic about getting scammed then everyone will spam you for being such a moron and trading / stop bumping this useless fucking topic thanks [/b]
    i dont trade it any ppl to i have some friends who i can ask before i trade and i am not stupid and moron <_<

Knaller

i dont trade it any ppl to i have some friends who i can ask before i trade and i am not stupid and moreon <_<[/b]
    you don&#39;t trade it? yet your topic says TRADE,you need to go learn some english because you cant make a simple sentence, and you obviously are a moron because you cant even spell it right

Guardianse

you don&#39;t trade it? yet your topic says TRADE,you need to go learn some english because you cant make a simple sentence, and you obviously are a moron because you cant even spell it right [/b]

moron i say i dont trade it any people only these peoples who i or my friends know moron <_<

OzZzZzZz

bump Gayz0r

Guardianse

bump Gayz0r[/b]

lol tnx :lol: :lol:
    you are gayzor :lol: :lol:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast