Trade Gbs on Diez for Itens/Gbs at Xigenon

This is a discussion on Trade Gbs on Diez for Itens/Gbs at Xigenon within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; well, i still with my account at diez blocked, Devilishd (old players know me from UtopianKnights), problems with click and ...
Page: 1

Devilishd

well, i still with my account at diez blocked, Devilishd (old players know me from UtopianKnights), problems with click and buy (more than 1 year and i cant solve yet >.<"), i have yet my noob account in diez and it have about 14gbs, actually im playing at Xigenom, Theevil3 (ppl from Xigenom know me) and i wont play again at Diez (when Devilishd get unblock i will sell or trade for itens at Xigenom). So, im trading this 14 gbs in Diez for itens/gbs or both at Xigenom. :P

:lol: Only Trustable Plp Plz :lol:

I posted at KORanking with my Theevil3 acount forum coz have more post at there, but at here, the account that have more time and post is of Devilishd, i hope that the ppl form 2 servers that remeber me or know me vouch my post ^^

Devilishd

up....

Devilishd

:lol: Up :lol:

Devilishd

Up Up Up ^^

Devilishd

h34r: UP

Devilishd

[spoiler]Up[/spoiler]

Devilishd

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bummmmmmmmmmmmmp

Devilishd

bump it

Devilishd

upup...

Devilishd

Every1 that have interesting in trade with me must know that i only will trade with a "trustred trade mediador" or some1 that help in mediation, i wont trade gbs "first diez after xigenom", some stupids guys tried this aready, without a mediator, i cant believe that this stupids scammers get some1 in this, emails of them added in scammer list

Devilishd

upupupuupup