Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Trade with LastVinkin (ch33t4h)

This is a discussion on Trade with LastVinkin (ch33t4h) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I Just trade with LastVinking (ch33t4h) . Im waitin for the results and i will inform you xD...
Page: 1

punishercy

I Just trade with LastVinking (ch33t4h) . Im waitin for the results and i will inform you xD

punishercy

bump

kingtha

kk

punishercy

Still waiting and LastViking stay offline

punishercy

To take the money he must give me a secret number right ???

punishercy

answer pls ... LastViking told me to go to WU tell my name , country , town e.t.c show my ID i will can take the money
    but a friend told me that he must give me a secret number so i will be able to take the money is that tru ? ?

KaChing

i havnt seen him on too lately

well if u mean the MTCN number u need it if they ask for it. Sometimes they dont ask for it.

punishercy

When he go to send me the money they will give him a paper that said he paid blablabla in that paiper there is a code number that he must tell it to me i think .. The problem i that from the day i gave him the items he is still off on msn and dont come up to ko4life ..

Anw i will go to WU to check and i will inform you if he sent me the money or not for 100% . Hope dont ask me for MTCN

Vikema

yeah.. i dont see ch33t4h 3 days in msn!!

punishercy

I went to WU they need MTCN number so they can tell me if the money come or not

LastViking is still offline from msn i didnt see him talking to ko4life 5 days now wtf ?
    Is LastViking a scammer or maybe he has something these days and i have to wait ?

KaChing

Man maybe something happend to him :s no1 knows where he is

punishercy

Im waiting about 1 week until now anw... cause i think he is a good guy i will still waiting again for some days..
    All of you have in your post : good trades : LastViking most of you have LastViking for a good trader and im happy of that so i will still waiting and i will inform you if anything happened

If anyone what happened to him or something he can explain to me pls tell me cause im very very very very worry about that trade pls..

Thanks anw...

he dead :

KaChing

he dead : [/b]
    are u serious i hope ur not :/

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast