Trade Lvl 65 warrior for lvl 62+ Preist

This is a discussion on Trade Lvl 65 warrior for lvl 62+ Preist within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Looking to trade my lvl 65 warrior human naked on olypia for lvl 62 or higher Priest naked on olypia ...
Page: 1

darksteel

Default Trade Lvl 65 warrior for lvl 62+ Preist

Looking to trade my lvl 65 warrior human naked on olypia for lvl 62 or higher Priest naked on olypia just tell me what u have NP is not a factor to me just want something new so just tell me what lvl the priest it is like I said naked char for naked char or pm me

darksteel

BUmp me 1 time :P :lol:

Road

Don't trust darksteel, he is a scammer. Anyway, you have account info for 2 priests that are 60+. Sounds like a dumb move unless you scam the priest like I know you will try to do. bb

darksteel

Let me see here now man you just pissed off beause u suck at the game and it took u what over 5 mouths to hit 60 and ask any1 in the game if i have scammed them and ull get NO evertime like i said u pissed because u suck and u gear does as well AND DONT GO AND TRY SAY IM A BABA SHOPPER EVER 1 KNOWS THATS WHAT U SAY ABOUT ME ANY WAY!!!! WHICH I HAVE NEVER DONE IF U HAVE PROF THAT I DID BRING IT FORTH AND WELL SEE WHOS MADE TO BE THE LIAR SO THIS WAY EVER 1 KNOWS UR JUST A MOUTH THAT NEVER SHUTS UP. And my 2 priest I cant use for the soul purpose that u and half of KO knows the passes and i dont have the secret ? to change them so that well take care explaining myself to u which i didnt need to do but im just tired of ur stupied ass all u do is talk shizzz about people when u need to stick ur head up ur own ass and leave ever1 else alone.

And here are a few people u can ask if i have ever scammed them and ive done trades with them alot PraiseWorthy, Rezdragon,(4 example) i traded Praise +8 Impact for warrior that I made :wacko:

Alize

So much hate ... and btw its with double "z" and "0" i mean rezzdrag0nz

Default hi

hey i have priest ORC lvl 61 86 % for 62 whit 15 days silver premiun ur interessed ?

Road

How is my skill ingame relivant to you trades? I just hope it's not someone I know that you scamed. You were friends with cz_ownage, proof enough of your falseness.

I know all you guys are bigboys but you need to be aware of who you trade with. Darksteel does not have a good rep. If you haven't heard of him, even the 7 posts on his forum account should be even more skeptical.

Joka do you really want to play hardball against me? I will bring you down if you even try to mess with my friends. Remember bonehead (guys his in game name was isuilt) joka? Remember the 1bil you "borrowed" from his account to buy items? Then after that you pretty much hacked however else you could then misteriously disappeared.

I will bring you down, you are nothing. Why do you even play this game? I've got a server besides me and they don't like you either.

darksteel

LOL ur such fool of shit that i can smell u all the way in kentucky go clear ur ass take a shower and then come back and bring me down and guess what u cant u know why because really no 1 likes u all u do is run ur trap and it never makes scents come on man grow up and let ur nuts drop im done with u and thats all I have to say.
    Well and about my post on KO4Life all that it means that I have a life out side of a fourm page and lets ask around here and see who ive scammed just because I know cz_ownage doesnt mean shit If ur dumb enuff not to get ur shit up front befor u buy them prem then its ur own dawm fault that ur total retarded come on get a life h43r:

BIG-BOSS

i have lvl 61 priest master in ares

if u need to trade pm here or in my email

[email protected]