TRADEDING ACCOUNT

This is a discussion on TRADEDING ACCOUNT within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; sup im tradeing my account that has a lvl 63 rogue (naked) lvl 65 warrior (naked) lvl 54 mage full ...
Page: 1

SickFlames

sup im tradeing my account that has a lvl 63 rogue (naked) lvl 65 warrior (naked) lvl 54 mage full equiped with plus 9 wood staff, plus 8 paper set with hp,dual plus 9 mp rings, plus 9 mp ring, flame ring, crystal belt, amulet of magic power and with 900m inside inn. im looking for a lvl 60-63 human bp or int priest fully equiped

Vert

careful here, we have reason to believe this seller is a namechange/alt char from someone who scammed a clanny of mine.

SickFlames

careful here, we have reason to believe this seller is a namechange/alt char from someone who scammed a clanny of mine.[/b]
    just cuz ppl r selling there account doesnt mean there scammers dumbass get ur facts straight b4 u start makeing roomers ok fucker

SickFlames

carefull here, i have a reason to believe that vert is a little bitch that scammed a friend of mine.