Tradeing my shells for items

This is a discussion on Tradeing my shells for items within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; AS IT SAYS TRADEING tradeing warrior shell PAULDRON +21 REB. PADS +21 REB GAUNTLETS +21 REB BOOTS +21 REB ________________________________________ ...
Page: 1

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

Default Tradeing my shells for items

AS IT SAYS TRADEING

tradeing warrior shell
    PAULDRON +21 REB.
    PADS +21 REB
    GAUNTLETS +21 REB
    BOOTS +21 REB
    RAPTOR +9 OR 11 REB

pm me here or in game

gyft GM itams plx

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

up--up--up

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

1 more week from to day then ill take a usd offer in have from some one in game

Ko4life should forbid items like this to be sold. It's clear they are injected, and it's dangerous for the person who buys them. Yes they have been arround for a while, but who says they'll not get wiped? Isn't that the main reason why u try to get rid of em? Jup, the person who buys them knows this, but it doesn't take away you are aware of it too...

I remember people couldn't sell +9 uniques/high class items on ko4life some time ago but cannot find the topic.

Nothing personal- I just think for the good of the potential buyers.
    You can always flame me, won't chance what I wrote and i'm sure plenty of people agree with me.

Too bad we have no active diez moderator or I would have sent him the request to lock ur topic already.

/agree

hes trying so hard to get rid of this items lol...

Drew_ZzoutkastzZ

no iam not trying to hard to off them iam just sike of alot of the pms wanting to see them. for any one that know me in game i stay to mysalf and clan mambers never start no shit . i am a old guy just playing the game to pass time .
    and ya they have been around for a long time 2-3 years iam guessing
    and if they was going to be wiped . theres been alot of item wiped in the last yesr and there still here. ya it a risk to bye them or trad for now but whos to say that ko some day just gives up on this game and all acc,s are wiped.
    you never know whats going to hapen lifes a bitch