trading account for a dies account

This is a discussion on trading account for a dies account within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; my account has a lvl 62 int priest on it and a lvl 60 bp....one on manes one on bera ...
Page: 1

cobra90

my account has a lvl 62 int priest on it and a lvl 60 bp....one on manes one on bera im looking to trade for a good dies human list what you are willing to trade need gear both priests have fp +7 and weap and lots of pots the bp has shit load of fp +7 and chit +6 and 5m coins the 62 has some fp +7 and like 1m coins and shit load of pots so just put what you are willing to trade here and i will say yes or no.

cobra90

bump

cobra90

If you read this post please help me bump it i cant bump it that often (im at school) so come on guys im lookin for some good people willing to trade for this account i just need a better account for dies i quit beramus and manes ty....please help keep this bumped

Bring
    Up
    My
    If you read this bump it please...if you want to buy post here or pm me your choice i will check in about 1.5 hours