trading character for a priest

This is a discussion on trading character for a priest within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; I would like to play a priest character, 60+ Human female If you would like to trade i got 2 ...
Page: 1

WNxSplits

I would like to play a priest character, 60+ Human female

If you would like to trade i got 2 accounts pick whichever one you would want, a 61 warrior human female,or 63 rogue male comes with a 61 mage female human.
    I got the secret question info, and thanks to k2 to change passwords now you must currently have premium. These characters havent been played in about 6months.

Thanks

Yakamuzo

we cannot change password because they want ALL the payment information and i m sure that you dont know what was your 4 card number for a premium who was buy 5 month before..

If we can change with ONLY one payment information it s ok.. but i m not sure...

Until the MyKOL webpage allows you to change your Password and/or your Secret Question & Answer you can secure your account through Customer Support. In order for us to do that, we need to verify that you are the rightful account holder. Please create a new account and submit a new ticket with the following information: the original account name, PayPal email address, KESN number, Click&Buy 9 digit ID number, and/or the last 4 digits of the credit card used to make ALL the purchases on the original account. (You may have used one or more of these payment methods.) Once we have received this information, we will then be able to verify the payments and determine if access to the account should be granted. In order to provide a secure gaming experience for all players, we appreciate your understanding and patience while the investigation is in progress.[/b]
    bye

Yakamuzo

In addition this lvl 61 female warrior may be hack a lot of time... WnX sell this account ans request to change PSW with customer support...

If you are not sure pls PM me.. I think i know this character name lvl 61 warrior female... it is S****Y ... PM me for the name xD

bye