Trading Characters for Char Seal Scrolls

This is a discussion on Trading Characters for Char Seal Scrolls within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; This is how it is: My bro, my friend and I need 2 char seal scrolls My friend want's to ...
Page: 1

This is how it is:
    My bro, my friend and I need 2 char seal scrolls
    My friend want's to sell his lvl 57 mage, my bro his lvl 59 rouge and I want to sell my 59 mage.
    If you provide 3 Char Seal Scrolls, we will give you the 3 chars with the condition that in return you give us 2 more char seal scrolls.

All Chars are humans, can give info on skill setup and stat setup and nps of each char on PM along with their names.
    None of the chars got any bad reputation.

I don't know much of character prices or if this is a good deal or not but if not then pls tell me and i'll see what I can do to make it a fair trade.

Banned

I think none will give you another free character scroll if you give them one of your chars
    You should be happy if someone wants to give you a character seal scroll to get rid of your char

I think none will give you another free character scroll if you give them one of your chars
    You should be happy if someone wants to give you a character seal scroll to get rid of your char[/b]
    Well I thougt chars were worth something :lol:
    well in that case Giving Away lvl 57 Mage IF YOU PROVIDE CHAR SEAL SCROLL!

Just the mage

poker27

no gaste ese dinero man tu cuenta es super segura