Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trading Logos items for olympia items!

This is a discussion on Trading Logos items for olympia items! within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Items on Logos: Raptor+1rb Set rogue chitin+1rb (3) pieces crimson +1 rb Blade+8 spell of thorn spell of thunderblast 40gbs ...
Page: 1

Arruda

Thumbs down

Items on Logos:
    Raptor+1rb
    Set rogue chitin+1rb
    (3) pieces crimson +1 rb
    Blade+8
    spell of thorn
    spell of thunderblast
    40gbs
    may have a bit more
    Only have lvl 55 warrior, 50 rogue(both on logos on same account) and lvl 47 rogue on ronark(same account)
    Will accept olympia items and/or characters
    Add my msn [email protected]

Tinkerbell

Items on Logos:
    Raptor+1rb
    Set rogue chitin+1rb
    (3) pieces crimson +1 rb
    Blade+8
    spell of thorn
    spell of thunderblast
    40gbs
    may have a bit more
    Only have lvl 54 warrior, 50 rogue(both on logos on same account) and lvl 47 rogue on ronark(same account)
    Will accept olympia items and/or characters
    Add my msn [email protected][/b]
    i have a 55 BP with full +8 cloth and LB +7 and a few +7-+8 str jewels...or a rogue lvl 59 with 2bil

Arruda

i already have a lvl 62 bp... i need items for him now... if u can offer any items, even rogue it would be good

Arruda

Bump

Arruda

Bump

Arruda

Gonz ur inbox is full but add my msn

Arruda

bump

alexmessias

I CAN GIVE ONE BP 62+ FOR U

Arruda

well i have a lvl 62 bp... i really need items for him so post again if u have some items because i dont want a better account due to password change disabled

Arruda

I will take any items btw as long as they are good i dont care about item class

Arruda

Bump

assailent

hey arruda ,me, my bro are going 60+ now. Im playing my 61 rouge, 62 by the end of the week and he is halfway to 63 on his warrior. Plus i gave other friend my 61 priest so he is playing that. We also have two 41 warriors theyll get up fast they were 65's premless on human side but one got hacked and other was threatened to get hacked so they switched so if u can get something together ill definately add you to clan. Btw maybe trying screaming in logos or olympia that your doing this never know. Only problem with that is you can get screwed, dont trade all at once.

Arruda

I tried everything and best offers were like dual cleaver+8, fp+8 rogue and dex+9 stuff... but i need to try and get atleast an ii+7 or something like that so i dont suck... i dont know why the fuck i went logos... it was the stupidest thing i did

Arruda

Bump

Arruda

Bump

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast