Trading lvl 65 priest for ~65 rogue

This is a discussion on Trading lvl 65 priest for ~65 rogue within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Topic says it all, probly selling naked. I don't know how prices would work out so please let me know ...
Page: 1

Pwnensumnoobs

Topic says it all, probly selling naked. I don't know how prices would work out so please let me know what level rogue would be worth a 65 priest.

Topic says it all, probly selling naked. I don't know how prices would work out so please let me know what level rogue would be worth a 65 priest.[/b]
    BUMP.

You should've leveled with me way back. Now you need to use the good old creditcard to catch up kankey.

EpsaNomaly

finally bored of dcz?

Pwnensumnoobs

finally bored of dcz? [/b]
    LOL, ya... kinda. That's why I bought the priest, but i want to still be able to play Pwnen, so that's why I want to to trade him for a rogue haha

assailent

yo my rogue just hit 65 and im almost 3% i think and i still have crimson wing quest but im orc um i get back from my vacation tomorrow and im not quite sure if id want to trade yet. But answer back with msn or something because id want the specific details of ur char or jus pm me on here.
    P.S. are u human
    o and btw if ur one of the guys that was in bhos u might remember me i had a lvl 58 char named silentreaper that i played for a while in bhos but i got tired of being dcz so i got back to lvling my 60+ orc rogue. Um trading accounts would be sketchy i dunno i need to talk to u soon so pm me asap 6 hour car ride tomorrow so maybe we can talk in the afternoon when i get home.

aka Manipulation Senior Member KungPaoChicken's Avatar

maybe use a trade mod

Pwnensumnoobs

yo my rogue just hit 65 and im almost 3% i think and i still have crimson wing quest but im orc um i get back from my vacation tomorrow and im not quite sure if id want to trade yet. But answer back with msn or something because id want the specific details of ur char or jus pm me on here.
    P.S. are u human
    o and btw if ur one of the guys that was in bhos u might remember me i had a lvl 58 char named silentreaper that i played for a while in bhos but i got tired of being dcz so i got back to lvling my 60+ orc rogue. Um trading accounts would be sketchy i dunno i need to talk to u soon so pm me asap 6 hour car ride tomorrow so maybe we can talk in the afternoon when i get home.[/b]
    Ya, I have a char in BHOS and the priest is human. I am only trading for a human rogue, so if you want to NT it first ) it may work. What's your MSN so we can talk more.

assailent

my msn is [email protected] and my xfire is assailent pm me and we can talk im home now.

Pwnensumnoobs

Please close topic, deal done.

accept orc plz