Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trading lvl 71 logos for a oly charc

This is a discussion on Trading lvl 71 logos for a oly charc within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; this fruit deadlyfear is gonna do some legit trades, then eventually scam some1 again, i know his type, sneaky mother ...
Page: 2

Oatmeal

this fruit deadlyfear is gonna do some legit trades, then eventually scam some1 again, i know his type, sneaky mother fkers

reminds me of alot of people i used to know ^^[/b]
    still stuck on heretic eh?

Seriously, stop cussing eachother out, give me proof of deadlyfear scamming and i'll make sure he'll be banned, no proof? Then don't call him a scammer.

:_XtaZis_:

all you motherfuckers talk about me but which of you talkin shit is level 80 the times when u bitches where talking i was exping look now imma koxper exp bugger but who's ss's where released with koxp ? ILOVEMYGIRL was it u ? i went human so all bullshit talkers would get the chance to know me and see how hardcore i exp . All you son of a bitches talk about me being a hacker but is that the reason why i got hacked twice in the last 3 month's ? all of you babashoppers talk bullshit about you but none of you can proof 1 thing. Ilovemygirl it's proven that u koxped and shit why noone sais imma koxper perhaps you ? do i smell some jealous ppl ?

Does it make sens if i was a scammer i still did not changed my nick ?

DIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :wub:

xtazis was trying trade hacked logos items for oly items back when everyone was being hacked alot of items ppl said they lost he had and was trying to trade for oly

xtazis was trying trade hacked logos items for oly items back when everyone was being hacked alot of items ppl said they lost he had and was trying to trade for oly[/b]

another faggot we where planning to trade by mod how u think i can scam u ? suck on my chocolate balls !

I dont care anymore, fuk ko , fuk deadlyfear he was the only person who had my account so dont fuking tell me after 14 months of playing that I got hacked by someone else he either gave out my info to someone else or did it himself. If KO doesnt give me back my national points + new passwords i will take care of them myself for refusing change to password after I gave them all info from last 4 digit CC, click buy account number, and bills, as for deadlyfear he'll be take care of with time I promise.[/b]
    http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...mp;hl=solo_mage

for me it is more than enought, dont need more.. u belive in god? chek the evidenc

so why ppl keep talking im quitting game soon %12 left to 80 !

runordie

damn it was not me that scammed ur mom lol who was the motherfucking scammer we wanted to trade it with your warrior before you lied to me and said that u had secret answer etc .. but u did not ! if i was a scammer i could steal ur items when they were on the warrior fking retard those items where expencive to and i did not even touch 1 of it ! so stfu damn im gettin pisst off[/b]
    Yup i didnt have all the information thats why its sold to a different NON-SCAMMER person...dumbass

K, DeadlyFear stop cussing people out, Next time I will warn you.

This topic is now locked.

If you have proof of him trying to scam or scamming feel free to pm me info and i'll make sure he'll be taken care of.

Have a good day.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12