Trading My lvl 72 Orc Rogue ON olympia for Items on Ronark

This is a discussion on Trading My lvl 72 Orc Rogue ON olympia for Items on Ronark within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; pm me if u ahve anything, i mainly need warrior items...
Page: 1

AuroraBeam

pm me if u ahve anything, i mainly need warrior items

SuperMario

i have bill+2 if u wanna trade :P

Need moar! Senior Member iAbuseHell's Avatar

you're willing to trade such a high lvled char for at most a rol and roc? i dont think people have much more then that.

AuroraBeam

you're willing to trade such a high lvled char for at most a rol and roc? i dont think people have much more then that.[/b]
    if u got a roc ill trade u my rogue for it, i dont need it anymore, i want whatever i can get out of it

ShayaN

Sounds like a scam or you don&#39;t know what you are doing >.<!72 rogue just for some unique?Lawl.

AuroraBeam

man i told u i dont need the account anymore, whats the point of having it if u dont use it, so this is a once in a life time offer

Axarus

bump for br0

illhuntyoudown

man i told u i dont need the account anymore, whats the point of having it if u dont use it, so this is a once in a life time offer[/b]
    the point is putting it on ebay getting major usd and buy kc and gold and pwning and gettin a roc urself.

noobcake

Smells scammy

Arruda

I have some items for rogue and lvl 47!!! add my msn if u interested
    [email protected]
    I have md+3, dual cleaver+5, and more then 2m and lots of fp+1 including about 5-7 rogues