Trading Question (For Giga+8)

This is a discussion on Trading Question (For Giga+8) within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Is it possible to Trade a Raptor+4/77, Warrior Chitin Helmet+8/DD17, Chitin Pauldren+8, and Fp+9 Gauntlets/Boots... for a Gigantic Axe+8 2H ...
Page: 1

Is it possible to Trade a Raptor+4/77, Warrior Chitin Helmet+8/DD17, Chitin Pauldren+8, and Fp+9 Gauntlets/Boots... for a Gigantic Axe+8 2H or Iron Impact+8?

Only wondering, may someday ditch the chitins and go Shell+7 if the new moradon offers those events for Lv60+ after i am finished Dcz.

BlaZn_AzN

oO u have two set of chitin n 2 +8 dd? XD

Just 1 Chitin set and Shell is cheap I may leave Ardream after many months in the future but only if those events are out. Or If those rumours are true about a lv65 Ardream which I doubt.

waht events?

Dark_sith

with prices right now if i had a giga i wouldn't do the trade the only good thing is the raptor, chitin+8 is popping up in merchant and the dd helm is shit the fp+9 is alright but giga is worth more in-game i offered a friend for his 3 rogue shells+8,eme,7 gb's but he told me he was getting better offers...hope it helps..anyways if someone offers u giga+8 for all that i would take it asap h34r: You could probably get a II+8 tho finding the right turk at the right time alot of II+8's are popping up and the same people have been trying to sell theirs for a while.