Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Trading,,Selling and Buying

This is a discussion on Trading,,Selling and Buying within the Diez forums, part of the Market Place category; Bump...
Page: 2

LastManStanding2142

Bump

LastManStanding2142

bump

LastManStanding2142

Bump

LastManStanding2142

Bump

birdi

why did you copy Blessing's ardream human clans name 2sexy4myluv?

LastManStanding2142

why did you copy Blessing's ardream human clans name 2sexy4myluv?[/b]
    You really should now the facts before u say copying buddy chris does not mine me making it orc side buddy it was made in regrats of chris quitting KO me and as well as other old 2Sexy4Mylov member will miss Chris.

So really dude if your going to post here don't talk about stuff like that when u don't know the facts brother.

birdi

You really should now the facts before u say copying buddy chris does not mine me making it orc side buddy it was made in regrats of chris quitting KO me and as well as other old 2Sexy4Mylov member will miss Chris.

So really dude if your going to post here don't talk about stuff like that when u don't know the facts brother.[/b]
    um, well me, fatty and Chris where the original 3..before ardreamknights became 2sexy because im the one who kinda came up with the name, so who are you?

LastManStanding2142

um, well me, fatty and Chris where the original 3..before ardreamknights became 2sexy because im the one who kinda came up with the name, so who are you?[/b]

k well if u want to talk about this stuff buddy why don't u pm me on forums this forums is not for chatting it for trades and sells ONLY> and if u want to know how I am. I am HitMeBaby

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12